28lbs to go... Chunky Dunk's Diary

Chunky Dunk

Thought I'd start a log, I'm logging everywhere else, so why not on here too!

I'm weighing daily, just to see the effects but only going to take notice of my official weekly weigh in; I've read that many of you are seeing the inches fall off quicker than the lbs so I have a dress that at the moment is too tight to get the zip done up. I'll be trying that on weekly too :)

A quick recap of last few days.....

15th Aug - last day of CD (but counted it as first DD) - Weight: 186.5lb

3 x cd shakes, black coffees and water

Total cals - 444

16th Aug - Up day - Weight: 185.5lb

B - 2x wholemeal toast w butter. Coffee w skimmed milk

L - Pasta and mackerel in olive oil

D - Omelette and SW chips

About a pint of skimmed milk with tea and coffee throughout day

Total calories - 1580

17th August - down day - 186.5lb

1 x cd tetra brik. 143cals

Veg, fruit and ryvitas. 179cals

Total calories - 322

18th August - up day - 185.7lb

B - 2 x wholemeal toast w butter

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad

D - chilli con carne with rice and tacos

1 pnt if skimmed milk for tea and coffee

Hopefully this reads ok - I'm on my iPhone, if it's messy then I'll log on properly later and tidy it up :)

Hope you all have a good day
Nic x

hannata said:
Thankyou ^_^ We're happy to have you. Hope you have lots of success!

I can't quite believe it! Every time I weigh in i'm nearly half expecting it to all come back on again XD

LOL, know that feeling .... and (pre JUDDD, of course), it usually did ;)

P x

Ha ha - I agree

My mum and dad keep looking at me asking "should you be eating that?"

dad is so convinced it won't work we've put £20 on it!

Come next Thursday I'll be slimmer and richer! He he!

Looking good. Have fun spending your £20 when you get it.

Toast, pasta and chips on an up day and still lose? Wth am I not on this?!!! I think conversion has begun. Good luck!

Do it Faith! you won't regret it, its brilliant.

Well, day 4 done and dusted for me. Feeling happy, and for some reason that I can't explain I'm looking forward to me down day tomorrow!

See you all tomorrow x

Putting a bet it won't work that could be my next party trick I could soon be rich LOL well done glad you're enjoying it. xx

Chunky Dunk said:
Do it Faith! you won't regret it, its brilliant.

Well, day 4 done and dusted for me. Feeling happy, and for some reason that I can't explain I'm looking forward to me down day tomorrow!

See you all tomorrow x

Thank you! You seem so positive!

Hmm putting a bet on it, why didn't I think of that? lol. Hope your having a good down day, I'm on a down day too and don't feel hungry xx

Hello!!
I haven't told people (inc my hubby for now) because of that reason exactly - some people won't think it works!

I'm here to loose around 14 lbs and if I can shift 1 a week and eat yummy foods it's good for me!!

I too am weighing daily as I want to see the pattern and get it in my head and maybe discover a day that's better for my official WI (weekend up's might be double my weekday ups!)

I'm on a Dd today so reading diaries instead of having breakfast lol xx

Morning all

Well, day 5 and a down day - its so hot already I don't really have much of an appetite which is probably a good thing!

Wasn't hungry when I woke up and my daily weigh was @ 185.5 (13st 3.5) - which is .2 of a pound, hey it's a loss, and it's after an up day. So I'll take that thank you very much! Official wi is Thursday - I would love it if I could lose the 3.5lb, it would be the lightest I've been in 5 years. I do feel a bit thinner actually - trying not to focus too much on it tho - as I can get a bit obsessive looking daily for changes! My daily scale habit is enough to content with at the mo, ha ha!

This morn I've had a banana - 90cals (didn't think they'd be that high...) and a coffee with skimmed milk, to be honest I think I'll just make a big salad to pick at with a couple of sesame ryvitas for the rest of today.

@ Cai - 1lb a week is defo doable hun, and like you say to do it while eating yummy things is a bonus :)

I'm not going to tell many people what I'm doing either - quite frankly it's nobody's business anyway. It makes me laugh that people can judge the diet you do when you're actively trying hard to lose weight, yet these very same people haven't passed any comments about the diet you had previously that caused you to gain weight in the first place! If they really cared they'd have intervened sooner...

Any hooo, up days or down days, hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! 3 day weekend next week, yippee!!!!!!

It is thanks - although I've just read on your diary about your veggie burritos! My tummy actually gave a little whimper!

Holding out as long as poss for my salad and ryvitas xx

Back