29 days to go!! & the dress is too big!

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by KittyB, 6 July 2007 Social URL.

1. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

:D :D :D

Ok....for those of you that remember, when I got measured for my dress at Feb half term..I was horrified at the size that they wanted me to order and....refused :eek:
    So ordered a dress that was two sizes smaller and promised myself I'd lose the inches to get into it :eek:

Putting myself under the pressure....did the opposite than I thout it would do :devilangel: and I had several failed attempts at SS-ing, and finally levelled out at around a 1200cal plan, using CD for some of my meals and trying to low carb the rest of the time.

Anyway, I got measured again in May, and was relieved to hear that I'd lost the required inches and my dress would fit! :)

Yesterday I had to go and collect it, and try it on....and it's too big!!!!:party0023:

So I'll either need a boob job to try and fill the 6 inch gap at the front of the dress or have it taken in! :)

Decided on the latter and have an appointment with the seamstress next sat morning :)

I still have a long way to go after the wedding, but for now....I'm so happy :)

K xxx

Isobel :superwoman: - this is for you :thankyou:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done u! u may need to put the seamstresses number in ur speed dial from the sounds of it :D
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Wow what fantastic news woooooooo!!!!
  5. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Thanks Sonkie and Karen :)

Just been to get fitted for a bra and I think at my biggest I'd had about a 50g...I'm now a 40e! FFnFish put in her diary what a change it made to have the right size on and wow is she right!

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Go Kitty!!!! Fabulous news you clever girl you!! lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.