2lb Challenge - 24lbs by December 24th

Darcys Mummy

Silver Member
So as one 2lb challenge ends another one begins. My last challenge was to lose 12lbs by October 3rd...I lost 14.5lbs so YAY.

There has been a huge change in my life that unless you read my diary you won't be aware of but I have recently separated from my husband and partner of 5 years...I am currently off plan but I am hoping to get my act together and get back on it ASAP. So my first weigh in of this challenge will most likely be a gain but considering the circumstances I don't care whether I gain...the only thing I care about it getting back on plan and if I do gain on Friday that I lose that and plenty more during this challenge.

Ok this challenge is 12 weeks long from now until Christmas...my last weigh in for this challenge will be Christmas Eve technically it should be Boxing Day but I don't fancy having my Christmas dinner and so forth and then getting weighed so I have made an executive decision to bring it forward.

First weigh in is 10-10-2014...so good luck to me and anyone else who would be interested in joining me.

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Onwards and Downwards.

By an absolute miracle....I have managed to maintain.

Since last Thursday (as I weighed in a day early) I have had burger and chips from Eds Diner including one of their delish shakes, a pub lunch, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian takeaway, plus birthday cake plus alcohol. I have NO idea how I've maintained...I completely deserved a gain. So I am really happy with my maintain.

Week 1: Maintain (A miracle)
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Onwards and Downwards.

Hi

Id like to join you please. Im sorry to hear about your relationship breakdown, I lost loads when my husband and I broke up. I am now married to a much nicer man and although I had a few years in the wilderness of dating have to say I am much better for the original break up.

Anyway, I would like to lose 10 lbs between now and Christmas, that will get me into the 13s, which would be brilliant. I have lost my way a bit this summer with lots happening, husband is now living in London most of the week, and I don't tend to eat as well when he is away. This week is different, I have planned my meals and am going for it. I have a trip to France Tuesday Wednesday but other than that I should be good.

Hi

Id like to join you please. Im sorry to hear about your relationship breakdown, I lost loads when my husband and I broke up. I am now married to a much nicer man and although I had a few years in the wilderness of dating have to say I am much better for the original break up.

Anyway, I would like to lose 10 lbs between now and Christmas, that will get me into the 13s, which would be brilliant. I have lost my way a bit this summer with lots happening, husband is now living in London most of the week, and I don't tend to eat as well when he is away. This week is different, I have planned my meals and am going for it. I have a trip to France Tuesday Wednesday but other than that I should be good.

Welcome to the challenge and 10lbs by Christmas is a good target...thanks for your support regarding my separation I know I am better off without him as I was unhappy but he's making things very difficult for atm so it doesn't feel like I'm any better off without him right now...but once court and so forth is dealt with I hope I will be happier.

Good luck with the challenge when is your weigh in?

Sorry for delay in posting had a rough weekend but I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

Week 2: -1lb
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Onwards and Downwards.

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st.

Week 3: - 3.5lbs
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Onwards and Downwards.

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Week 3: - 3.5lbs
Week 4: - 4lbs
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Onwards and Downwards.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Hi, Sorry I lost my way, loads of travel and stresses at work, then kitchen renovation. Its going to be finished this week but needless to say the scales have gone up. But I have planned my meals for the rest of the week, the slow cooker is on and I'm motivated again.

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

I will be resetting my 2lb challenge tonight or tomorrow I have to figure it all out lol but I will post a new thread shortly

Back