Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2lb off 1lb on, oh well

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by teresa32uk, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This week 1lb on, i thought i had stuck to plan completely but i must have missed something. I have today bought a notebook and will this week write down everything i eat or drink and count everything!!!
    There must be something i missing, but i still have lost 5lbs so i trying to stay positive, hopefully just a blip xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Snap! I had a great week where I lost 2lbs and then gained 1lb this week when I wrote down everthing I ate, only used 78 syns and worked out at the gym and kick boxing and walked to and from work a few times, WTF! All I can say is keep the faith that you'd have been a lot worse off on the diet and you have to keep going with gritted teeth and an iron will lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.