2lb off 1lb on, oh well

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by teresa32uk, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This week 1lb on, i thought i had stuck to plan completely but i must have missed something. I have today bought a notebook and will this week write down everything i eat or drink and count everything!!!
    There must be something i missing, but i still have lost 5lbs so i trying to stay positive, hopefully just a blip xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Snap! I had a great week where I lost 2lbs and then gained 1lb this week when I wrote down everthing I ate, only used 78 syns and worked out at the gym and kick boxing and walked to and from work a few times, WTF! All I can say is keep the faith that you'd have been a lot worse off on the diet and you have to keep going with gritted teeth and an iron will lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.