2lbs again?! Totally fed up!

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Totally fed up, all I've lost again is 2lbs! I try so hard to lose more. I stick to SS 100% and its just not shifting. There is no way I'm going to get to target with these small losses. I'm going to have to re-evaluate my target weight. :cry:

hey,

try not to get too down, 2 lb is still a loss! youve done so well so far!

are you drinking enough water? you'l be suprised how much differnce that makes, also my old cdc said that after a few weeks your body will start losing less and wat you should do is go up a stage for a week or two and then back down to ss or ss+ to give your body that shake up and you should see bigger losses again.

Chin up

xxx

These things are sent to try us TrueBlue....

I'm actually looking at a STS week, I've been 100% and it's only week 3:confused: on the plus side I've definitely lost inches this week:)

You body will let go of the weight as it sees fit and 100% sticking to the plan is all you can do... Don't worry too much about the timeline you've set yourself, just keep on going, remembering that whatever you manage before you fly to Kenya will be worth the effort... Let's face facts here. No other diet will give you more weight loss. Stick with it, the scales will catch up soon, I promise! :):)

Completely agree with Allipally, I had a sts in week 3 too. It will come off. sometimes we have plateau weights and its takes a little bit longer to shift for some reason. Keep glugging the water and stick with it. If you were with another programme you might be sts two pounds gone, is two pounds gone for good!

I know exactly how you feel. Last week I had a 2lb loss and this week only 1 1/2lb. This is week 21 for me. I've stuck to SS 100% and I drink enough. It can be so demoralising sometimes when you've stuck to it rigidly. I won't even hit my goal for October at this rate....

for those of you that have had a2 lb or less weight loss for 2 weeks or more, shake things up abit by goin on a higher stage for a week or two and then back down to ss!
x

this week i did SS 100% and had a 1lb GAIN!!!
I would have killed for your 2lbs hun! The closer you get to goal, the losses will naturally slow down....it SUCKS!!!!!

:D

xxxx

i had a couple of lower losses and was worried about the next weigh in but lost 4lbs as hard as it is if you stickk 100% it will come off how it comes off i dont think ive lost much again this week but it wont be the case every week so on i plodd! fingers crossed you will get a bigger one next week x

Any dietician will tell you that after an intial weight loss you should aim for a loss of between one and two pounds a week. In order to do more than this you would have to reduce your intake by as much as 7000 calories a week which in turn will slow your metabolism down. More than this means that you may loose muscle bulk and not fat. think of a bag of sugar and think wow that amount is no longer in my body. 2lbs is brilliant with a potential of loosing a stone in two months. Keep going girl you are right on track xxx

We're kind of similar in BMI land just now. I've just had 2, 2lb weeks and then tonight...4lbs. Perfect all 3 weeks. No difference in water or rations (even the same flavour...I'm a slave to chocolate tetras)...it seems it is just one of the weird perks of the human body.

The maths says that if you stick to this..the weight will come off even if the scales disagree.

Any dietician will tell you that after an intial weight loss you should aim for a loss of between one and two pounds a week. In order to do more than this you would have to reduce your intake by as much as 7000 calories a week which in turn will slow your metabolism down. More than this means that you may loose muscle bulk and not fat. think of a bag of sugar and think wow that amount is no longer in my body. 2lbs is brilliant with a potential of loosing a stone in two months. Keep going girl you are right on track xxx

well..yeah. She's on Cambridge Diet..sole source which is a little less than 500 calories a day. So..deficit wise 10500 ish calories = 3lbs of fat loss on average.

However, muscle loss on any diet is unavoidable but the protein levels in the shakes protect as much as any other diet. So no worries there.

woops sorry Coley. I thought I was still on the SW site !! thank you for pointing it out and good luck with your weight loss xx

I've also had low losses for the past two weeks. To the people who said to move up to a higher plan, I'm on SS will moving up to SS+ be sufficient to kickstart my weight loss??

I've also had low losses for the past two weeks. To the people who said to move up to a higher plan, I'm on SS will moving up to SS+ be sufficient to kickstart my weight loss??

hiya,

yer just one stage should be fine, id say do it for atleast a week, try two, then back down. Should give your body a kick up the bum xx

well done on loosing two pounds. i am happy for you. i wish i could loose two pounds in a week. since april i have managed only five.

Back