• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Attempt

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Hi
I am off to see the pharmacist at 12:30 (30 mins) to sign up again for the program.
I tried it last year and unfortunately only lasted two days. The pharmacist, unfortunately, wasnt particularly friendly and wasnt very positive about the program, so I just kinda let it slip. Oh, and I struggled with the shakes as I dont like milky drinks!
All said and done, I have found another pharmacist and had a long chat with her on the phone and she sounds lovely. I am more positive and determined to make it work this time.
I have still come onto the forum in the year I have done nothing and every time am inspired by your determination.
Hopefully I will be more pro-active this time round with the forum and my life :)
Suggestion!!! Does anyone actually meet? I am thinking that if in the same area and people want a support network? I am going to ask the pharmacy when I go as I thought it might be a good idea!

I will let you know of my progress next week.

PS: still got to do the ticker thing and avatar! Dont quite know how to but will do this hopefully soon.
SCOTSMIST

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hello and welcome back to minmins, I take it your doing CD? either way good luck.

Maria

Was born to shop
S: 15st4lb C: 15st4lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi,

What VLCD are you doing? Lipotrim?

Good Luck :)

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Hi and good luck with your weightloss journey, what plan is it you are following ?

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Sorry, you can tell I am a bit of a novice on this forum!
I have joined Lipotrim!
Day One - Roll on Wk 12 :)

:p

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Thanks IreneH
Well, almost finished Day 1. Feel tired and a little foggy in the head, but drank more than 3 litres of water so far and still got the evening to go. Used to drinking lots of water but with Robinsons Sugar Free juice!!!!!!!
What a fantastic weight loss.

thanks again for your help.
I will sort out avatar, ticker, etc when my head feels fresher!

SCOTSMIST