2nd day just checking in

tillyfloss

Gold Member
and doing a bit of food avoidance...
I had no hunger pangs yesterday and am just feeling ready now for something to eat. Am holding out on my third shake for as long as possible.
I intend to SS as long as possible as I have about 5 stone to lose and want to lose as much as possible as quickly as possible.
I am struggling a little with water consumption, but have a weak bladder and also a bad back right now, so it is difficult going to the loo every 10 minutes.
Anyone start yesterday and want to buddy up???

Hi Tillyfloss, I am on day three , started on tuesday. I am feeling quite good so far. I haven't had any hunger problems really just the feeling that it would be nice to taste something! Especially as I am cooking for my daughter. I would love to buddy up with you. Let me know x

Hi Cissie,
Would love to buddy up... was thinking maybe we could start a challenge for those starting this week? Maybe an 8 week challenge which will take us right up to November?

Hi ladies
I am on day 2 of my re-start as I have managed to put on quite a few lbs in the last couple of weeks due to two music festivals and an anniversary weekend away with my partner!!
I am interested in buddying up as I am finding this re-start really difficult and a challenge would be an absolutely fantastic idea! Perhaps we could do a monthly challenge so it doesn't seem like such a big hurdle to jump! Please ignore my ticker as I have not updated it in ages, but I still have 31lbs to loose!!
Ruth
xx

Hi Tillyfloss, A challenge would be great, would really keep me on track. Let me know how to go about it. Should I post my weight loss each week to you?

Day 2 for me too.
Here i go!!!!!:eek:
So hope that i can continue.

Ok girls third day for me here and although i'm in Ketosis it's the first day I have been hungry. Has been a really stressful day for me though and I am an emotional eater.
Just having my third and final shake for the day though, so I know I won't give in....
Got on the scales this morning and am about 4lb down since way in, My weigh in is going to be late next week, Friday Instead of Wednesday as my new counsellor is away, so I get a couple of extra days for my first week :)
Will start a new thread for the challenge called September mini challenge, so just post if you want in. We will do 4 weeks and can do another 4 weeks following on if anyone is up for it!!!
If any of you want to also have my FB details, we can use that as well to jolly each other along...

Ok - why doesn't everyone post what they are aiming to loose in a month and week by week post your loss and we can all see how each other is getting on?

I am Madameruthybaby and by 5th October I would like to loose 20lbs (please ignore my ticker - it is incorrect at the moment as I have put on so much weight!!).

I am getting weighed on Wednesday so I will post my loss for this week then.

xx

Back