2nd day of lipotrim

roxie89xxxx

Hiya everyone. This is my second day and I'm wondering how the hell I can keep it up. Please say it gets easier. I'm hungry for 'real' food!!

Yesterday was rubbish to. I even baked a cake and resisted.
And baking today with my daughter.
Don't no why I do it to myself.

They have just ate toast and marmite and I want some lol. Yet I'm sat here with my shake!
Pppftttttt

Only another 5 months of it :-S

You'll get there, another couple of days and it should get easier, get your first week over and the weigh in and the results will keep u motivated! I Am on day 1 week 3 and finding easy, lost 9lbs the first & 3lbs this week! That's what keeps me going, the results and the fact that I'm not bursting out of my trousers anymore!!! Good luck and keep strong! And maybe lay off the baking for a while!

Keep going honey you will be fine,when you weigh in and see the beautiful results it will spur you on to go Further,the first few days are the hardest but after that you are on a roll. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. Doesn't help Iv been baking cakes with my daughter and just made her a lush looking salad :-O

I will power through. Excited for the first week weigh in though x :)

I find that cooking helps me in a way lol. Baking is not a bad idea, it gives u something to look forward to. All we need is the will power s

You can sooooo do this!! It seems so hard the first few days (IT IS) but you'll soon just get so used to it!!
Im on day 2 of week 5 and I still crave random foods or drinks BUT I look and feel so much better in myself that I wouldnt even dare TRY do anything except for this diet!
It took me about 2weeks of doing it and then one day I looked in the mirror when doing my makeup and REALLY noticed my face being alot slimmer (seemed like it just happened over night). By week 4 people had started asking me what I was doing to lose the weight!! And all the compliments started !! So it takes a wee while, but suddenly it's totally worth it!!
And when you feel down or moody or depressed, make a coffee or tea and come on here and moan! Sometimes I also find that a really early night every so often really helps! I wake up fresh and loving my vanilla shake hahaha xxx

(Mess about with your shakes aswell and try new things! Like I have coffee in with my vanilla and lots of ice!!!!!! or drop a peppermint tea in with my chocolate and squeeze it to death to make a mint chocolate chip etc) xxx

Awww thanks :) needed to hear that. Just don't think it's realised how much we depend on food and how much it's on adverts etc lol nightmare xxx

How much have you lost. I no it'll be worth it in the end. It's just trying to continue when there no difference. Once I start seeing the results I will be more motivated it's just staying motivated in the process of seeing that.
Yeah I need ideas with the shakes I hate them all but on the first day I really liked the choc one then I hated it today lol x

Altogether now I've lost 1 stone 7 pounds (and a half) hahaha! So I'm down to 13 stone woohooo, but trying to get down to 10 stone (which is the weight I'd been all my teens/adulthood til about 3 years ago!!!) How much do you want to lose in total ?? xxx

Ive tried Out making my own version of strawberry ice cream by blending it up with 150 ml of water then Put them in ice lolly moulds and freezing it So I can have an ice lolly while watching Eastenders and Waterloo Road tonight. Hope that idea helped

I am 16 stone 2 at mo. And want to lose 5 stone all together x
Started yesterday.
So fingers crossed I will achieve quick.
How long have you been doing it?x

No sorry 6 stone. I want to get to 10 stone. My mum said she will pay for me to go abroad on holiday for a week next year if I get to 10 stone haha x

Just ate mine and i quite liked it. But u must drink extra water as u used less to make it. Gona try it with the chocolate one this weekend xx

I am 16 stone 2 at mo. And want to lose 5 stone all together x
Started yesterday.
So fingers crossed I will achieve quick.
How long have you been doing it?x

I've just started my 5th week there! So in the 4 weeks I lost pretty much a stone and half! Although I expect this to start trailing off now and it'll be about 1 stone a month I'll be losing!! xxx

Hi everyone

Its my second day today as well and I've been struggling. It's the smell of foods I've been finding difficult. But I find reading the posts on here motivating. Hoping for a good loss this week to keep me motivated.

11stone 9

2 stone to lose

I'm
The same with smell of foods. So I sniff it instead haha and look like a crazy women.
How I finding it? You can do it just keep reading posts like I do. Makes u want to go on and do it :) xx

I think maybe as time goes on you start becoming desensitized to it? lol I still think about food but I dont really care anymore about eating as I find Im quite satisfied with my shakes, water, coffee etc! But I know in the first week I wondered how on earth I'd do this! But I'm on week 5 now and I promise yous, it gets so much easier every single day that you do it!!!!!! Yous will fly it!!!

Yeah Roxie noticing a big difference now I've nearly 2 stone off! I'm back in all the size 12 jeans and s/m tshirts!!
Just waiting for the day I'm back in my 10s!!!!!!! Then I'll be very very happy :D xxx

Back