2nd time lucky I hope

maid marrion

Well here I am again after around 3 years and much weight gain I am going back on Cambride this Friday.
I would love to talk to any others who are about to start or who have just started again !!!

Last time i was on I lost 3 stone in less than three months felt a lot happier and thought I could go it alone.:( OMG put it all back on and then some when people ask how much I need to loos I say about as much as my teenage son :giggle:well if you don't laugh you would't cope.

maid marrion said:
Well here I am again after around 3 years and much weight gain I am going back on Cambride this Friday.
I would love to talk to any others who are about to start or who have just started again !!!

Last time i was on I lost 3 stone in less than three months felt a lot happier and thought I could go it alone.:( OMG put it all back on and then some when people ask how much I need to loos I say about as much as my teenage son :giggle:well if you don't laugh you would't cope.

Hey. I'm just restarting, day two. I came off in January as my losses slowed and also thought I could go it alone. Maintained for a few months and then was that fed up I had a mad three weeks before I got back in touch with my consultant and restarted the next day. I knew it was a slippery slope!! Welcome back anyway, look forward to seeing how you get on x

Hi both, I restarted yesterday, came off just b4 Xmas & hav gained over a stone of my loss, here we go again...

Good luck ladies,

Xxx

FeeneyFooFoo said:
Hi both, I restarted yesterday, came off just b4 Xmas & hav gained over a stone of my loss, here we go again...

Good luck ladies,

Xxx

Exactly my story, welcome back and good luck x

Hi Welcome to both of you. this is my second week and i lost 3lb which i am a little dissapointed with put nevermind roll on week 3:)

Back