2nd time on Cambridge starting today!

Theresa1966

Silver Member
Hi, I am new to this site but not new to dieting, I feel like I have dieted most of my adult life!

I did a mixture of diets last year from WW to Slimming world and then Cambridge, I lost a total of 7 stone last year and seemed to maintain it until around September last year when the odd pound started to creep on! I have not weighted myself as I have my consultant coming tonight and want to weigh on her scales. I do however know I have put on about a stone if not a little more as I have had to go back into a bigger size jeans and know its time to sort myself out before I really go back down that very slippery slope of putting all my weight back on!

I had some products left from the last time of being on Cambridge so started this morning, I am dreading getting on the scales tonight but know that what ever the scales read I am now going to do this again! I know from reading other peoples posts that the second time around is harder and I am hoping by doing a post rather than just reading other peoples that this will spur me on!

Its funny as my work colleagues have said "what you doing that stupid diet again for you dont look like you have put on any weight! and its no good for you!" however I know that I am on that very slippery slope and need to do this for ME! So I am hoping that I can find a few buddies along the way who will be able to relate to how it feels to always worry about your weight!

I will post tomorrow after I have weighted in tonight and know what damage I have done!

Theresa

Hi Theresa

I'm in the exact same boat hun , i maintained my weight well until i quit smoking in june of this year it was an odd lb here and there and ive now gained 8lbs since june and around a 1.5st since leaving cambridge 4 years ago..

i also knew i was on that slippery slop and id be back up to my heaviest in no time , we know in ourselves when we have to put a stop to things..

cambridge is not unhealthy at all actually one of the best diets I've done I've tried em all and have the councillor come take measurements and weigh im is a great motivation i think.. Who cares what other people think u r doing this for you and u will show them when u lose and ,maintain our weight u will show em all x

i get my 1st weigh in at 2pm today im really nervous and anxious to see damage ive done this year

we are all here for each other so just stay positive x

Dear Lisa thanks for the reply, it seems really quite on here! Good luck for today let me know how you do? I had my weigh done and measurements yesterday and had put on 23lb which was a little more than I thought! Oh well I am going to do this and get this and a little bit more off! I just need to work out how I put my weight into my profile now and even a picture! I did go to bed feeling hungry and am hungry today so am really looking forward to ketosis kicking in!

Yes you are right we need to be here for each other and stay postive!

Theresa x

Go to our profile hun and lets u insert weights and add pics on there just click n ur name takes u there x

yup stay positive , it took me 5 days to get a reply to my first post hun just keep posting get involved and u will find alot more support x

Hi Lisa and Illa,

Hope you are both well, I am on day 6 now and managed to say 100% over the weekend, I did find the weekend really hard and was really tired and did not have a lot of energy! I remember that from the last time I was on it back in Jan last year! I do feel much better today and not hungry at all so must be in ketosis now which is good! I am looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday night to see how much I have lost?

Lisa let me know how you go on at your weight in?

Illa when do you have your first weigh in?

I have been to my profile but it says that I have not made 20 posts to put in my weight etc, so will have to wait until I have made more posts.

Take Care
Theresa x

hi all this is my 2nd time round, well i only had a little break really but weight creeping back on so nipping it in the bud now, started sat as had some packs left, but had my 1st weigh in today & my second will be friday. Day 3 & i feel like im in ketosois cos im freezing lol. :) x

hi all this is my 2nd time round, well i only had a little break really but weight creeping back on so nipping it in the bud now, started sat as had some packs left, but had my 1st weigh in today & my second will be friday. Day 3 & i feel like im in ketosois cos im freezing lol. :) x

Hi Tee, know what u need about nipping it in the bud! Let me know how you get on tonight at your weigh in? I know I have come on from work tonight and run a hot bath as I felt so cold! Think it was a little hot though as I felt a little light headed when I went to get out the bath! Feel ok now and have just had a nice chocolate mix mousse!

Good luck on your journey! I think chatting to others keeps me motivated!
Theresa

Hi, I am new to this site but not new to dieting, I feel like I have dieted most of my adult life!

I did a mixture of diets last year from WW to Slimming world and then Cambridge, I lost a total of 7 stone last year and seemed to maintain it until around September last year when the odd pound started to creep on! I have not weighted myself as I have my consultant coming tonight and want to weigh on her scales. I do however know I have put on about a stone if not a little more as I have had to go back into a bigger size jeans and know its time to sort myself out before I really go back down that very slippery slope of putting all my weight back on!

I had some products left from the last time of being on Cambridge so started this morning, I am dreading getting on the scales tonight but know that what ever the scales read I am now going to do this again! I know from reading other peoples posts that the second time around is harder and I am hoping by doing a post rather than just reading other peoples that this will spur me on!

Its funny as my work colleagues have said "what you doing that stupid diet again for you dont look like you have put on any weight! and its no good for you!" however I know that I am on that very slippery slope and need to do this for ME! So I am hoping that I can find a few buddies along the way who will be able to relate to how it feels to always worry about your weight!

I will post tomorrow after I have weighted in tonight and know what damage I have done!

Theresa

Hi Theresa. .. I will be your buddy, god knows I need one. On day one back on sole source after a few months eating everything in sight! Starting weight is 13st 4lbs and want to get to 11st by march as am off to japan for two weeks!!!

Not had a good start so far though. Had 4 packs but also a raw courgette ams a hard boiled egg. Blooming starvin!!

Dizziness kicked in too this avo.

Must. Get. Through. Week. One!!!

Sarah

Hi Theresa, had wi wasnt has bad as expected put 9Lbs on since last wi 21 nov but had 2 week ai hol in mexico & xmas so not too bad but i want it off & get to target :) x

hop everyones day is going ok x

Hi Ladies,

Well I have managed to get through my first week, not quite sure how I have done it, it has been so much harder this time, I really stuggled on day 3, 4 & 5 and had no energy and was so tired! However woke up on day 6 and felt so much better, I am getting weighed tonight at 7pm and am really looking forward to seeing if I have lost more than I did last time I lost 5lb as I had been on slimming world and went straight onto CD so I am hoping to have lost more than this tonight as I was a real pig in the last part of 2012 and especially at Xmas!

Illa how you doing?

Sarah hope you are doing ok?

Tee putting on 9lb is not that bad how are you doing?

Lisa hope you are ok how you doing?

I dont know about you guys but I get confused with the posts and find reading them and replying on my phone I loss track of who I am replying to! I find it much easier on the computer. I work long days though so do not always get time to come on in the evenings! So I have come on during my lunch hour today.

I hope you are all ok and I will keep you posted on how much I hopefully lose tonight! x

I'm doing ok thanks day 5 of 100% ssing feeling good just freezing lol hope you got a good number tonight at WI xx

Well I had my weigh in last night and was blown away I had lost 13lb in my first week I was really shocked I felt like I had lost weight as I felt a bit slimmer but was shocked that it was 13lb. I only lost 5lb last time on my first week, but this may have been because I came straight from doing SW onto CD.To say I am pleased is an understatment!

Well I had my weigh in last night and was blown away I had lost 13lb in my first week I was really shocked I felt like I had lost weight as I felt a bit slimmer but was shocked that it was 13lb. I only lost 5lb last time on my first week, but this may have been because I came straight from doing SW onto CD.To say I am pleased is an understatment!

Theresa huni , i done really well so shocked had my weigh in this morning and lost a massive 7.5lbs im over the moon was not expecting that also 4" off my waist already so happy x

Came home tonight and had an egg omelette as a treat first bite of real food all week was amazing but well deserved. But wont make a habit of it.

Also booked myself a back neck and shoulder massage and spray tan as my treat have done next thursday thats my treat for achieving half stone :)

Wow 13lbs you must be feeling amazing babe well done and keep it up xxx

Thanks Lisa and congratulations on you 7.5lb that is a great loss! Hope you enjoyed your treat and what a great thing to treat yourself to a tan and massage! I am looking foward to buying some new clothes and getting back into my size 12's that are a bit too tight to wear at the moment! I am currently wearing some size 14 that have fitted really well but are hopefully going to be too big by the end of next week or the week after!If you dont mind me asking what size do you wear? When I was 11 stone 10 last Summer I was wearing a 12 and notice that you are that weight now?

Back