2nd time round

pamism

First time round I lost 3st, which have put back on and some :(. Totally disgusted with my starting weight but looking forward to seeing that number decrease. I have a wardrobe full of clothes which I used to fit into and am looking forward to wearing again, a holiday next may where hopefully I wont look and feel like a beached whale. I also want to be able to run around again with my little girl, go out on bike rides with her, kick a football around the park, actually fit on the swings comfortably. So lots to look forward to, just a long road ahead.

Hi there. I've done exactly the same! Twice I've lost 3 stone and felt brilliant and, both times, after Christmas, I just never got back onto the plan! How totally stupid! I loved being a slimmer size and actually enjoyed buying new clothes. Instead of buying what would fit, I could choose clothes I really wanted to wear and my shopping expeditions didn't end in tears anymore.

Well, it's back to it now and I'm in the right frame of mind again. I'm loving all the delicious foods we're eating and the support and friendship on this site is amazing! Such lovely people and so much encouragement and advice. Never again will I make the mistake of piling the weight back on. So, good luck to you too and we will do it!! :) xx

Ladies we will so do this.

My philosophy is positive mental attitude, so even if we have a crap week, we will not say bugger it all, we are in control and we will not let this beat us. We are all going to lose the weight we want to by taking it half a stone at a time.

Let's show everyone we mean business!!

Good Luck x :D

Day 1 complete and am still alive, more to the point, everyone else is still alive!!!

10 syns and had lots to eat so is all good

happy days x

Day 2 yay, had an amazing cottage pie for tea, and still have 10 syns to use if I want them later.

week 1 complete with a loss of 6.5lb so pleased as I did go to chinese buffet on sat. Fingers crossed can keep with it

yay go me

Back