2nd try

mandie35

Hi

I did LL total for 11 weeks last year and lost 3st 2lb. I came off it as i initially wanted to lose three stone which i achieved.

I am now 6 months off it and have put on approx 1st and am ready to try again.

IU have tried a couple of times over the last feww weeks and cant even last a day :(

I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem on their second time?

I really want to do it again as i found it relatively easy after the first couple of weeks and the results are amazing.

I would be grateful for any advice you could give me to help me get back on track.

Thanks

mandie

Hi Mandie,
I'm not a returner but alot of us have found it difficult to get back to it after xmas...
I would recommend focusing on why you want to do this. You have to want to do it yourself, and want it more than eating normal food.
Try making a list of why you want to do it. You know it works. If you continue to delay starting then maybe examine if its the right time to start.

It's interesting that others experience the same. I think sometimes we prefer the pain of staying the same rather than the pain of change.

A couple of ideas:- if it isn't working, do something else - say SW on line. That way you may have better tools post diet to stay at goal.

Or do the pyschological work for example NLP/hypnotherapy, or maybe use the Beck Solution book or Slimpods.

Good luck

Ali

I'm a restarter and am with you on how Hard it is to get back into the zone! I've now completed 3weeks and lost 24lbs so far.for me the results of this diet make it easier for me to stick to and with a lot of people I would get disheartened loosing just 1 or 2 lbs per week, I'm a very all or nothing person! Xx

Thanks to you all for the replies.

I think i am going to give it one last shot from monday. 24lb in 3 weeks is amazing and makes yoiu realise how good it is. I just wish i had the determination i seemed to have last time.

Anyway thanks to you i am going to give it 100% from momday and see how i get on.

Many thanks and well done to all of you.

Mandxx

Back