2nd week and not much loss - hormones?

Hi everyone,

I am still new to LT, I have been on the TFR since a week ago last Monday. On the 1st week I lost about 6 pounds but I weighed myself this morning and it looks as though I have only lost 2 pounds this week! I am going to my pharmacy at lunchtime to be weighed on their scales and also I havent been tested for Ketosis yet which I will ask them to do.
I have absolutely stuck to the rules 100% and carried on with my gym sessions or horse riding every night so I am probably burning 400 cals per day excercise too.
I am still taking my contraceptive pill Yasmin, the pharmacst said I should be ok to continue with this unless I dont loose or I dont go into ketosis. Is anyone else still taking the pill? I suffer from PCOS - despite strict diet and excercise I havent even been able to loose a pound a week in the past!
Please can I have some advise, Im getting really disheartened and am really trying so hard. I also havent been to the toilet properly since last week dispite taking senekot max and a suppository :-(

Hi Claudia I cant all your questions, but what I will say is if you have only lost a pound here and there, then 2lb is great, the flip side to that is I really would'nt use your own scales as a exact science, stick with the pharmacy scales with the same clothes on, preferbly in the morning and dont drink or eat prior to your weigh in.
As for the toilet department we all go through this at some stage, have you used the fibreclear, not as a laxitive but it does help and I find Dulcolax far better than Senakot but only take one initially.
Good luck with your WI. XX

Back