2nd week disaster - Help!

diorsmum

Let me start by apologising on posting this in the 100% forum but wasn't sure where to place it.

My second week on TFR has been a disaster. I have fallen by the wayside big time. I don't think there has been a day where I haven't cheated. I desperately need to get back into the same mindset I had in week 1. I guess I just don't have any willpower at the moment. I have tried to talk myself out of cheating but the hunger has overwhealmed me.

Any tips to stay on the straight and narrow would be much appreciated (even if its to be told off!)

Thanks, Lynn x

You need to remember what your doing it for, your going to have to do the difficult hard first week again now too. You need to put the last few days behind you and start a fresh. You CAN do this you have done 1 week 100% already

Don't think long term 'cause I think that's a struggle. Just aim for the one day at a time and as Jew356 said above, remember your goal as much as possible.

What helps me is to ask myself "Why am I doing this?" and when I'm REALLY considering cheating "Do I really want to waste £36 a week?"

Do you have any special occasions coming up? You could use them as a milestone :)

Good Luck to you & I wsh you all the best hun.x

Set some mini targets to help you stay focussed. Good luck! I have lost 1.5 stones in just 2 weeks. x

When i get hungry or think im going to give ip i drink cold water loads of it and look at clothes online that when i have finished i will be able to wear i even cleaned out all the bad foods in the house that helped it was like im throwing my old habbits away good luck u can do it :)

keocoll

Ive been obese for 25yrs and its a real head fudge doing this but I am taking it one day at a time...I have a top in size 24 I long to wear and I have it hung up where I can see it all of the time, Ive been a size 28 all my adult life...I also have a list on the frot page of my laptop that reminds me why I am doing this and telling myself I can do this... Hope that helps x

Back