• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Week Loss

Sammy2

well done sammy keep it up and keep strong! i started my diet 4 weeks and 3 days ago and ive lost 3 stone 7 lbs in that time. first time i been under 20 stone in years. what diet you with?

katie_oxo

Silver Member
That's brilliant Sammy, well done :clap:

Don't forget to update your ticker.

Cath

natpot

S: 15st2lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.43%)
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!!!

Sammy2

Aw thanks everyone - you are really keeping me going and the first place I want to visit at night is here!

6 weeks till holidays - wonder what I will weigh by then!

Sammy2

well done sammy keep it up and keep strong! i started my diet 4 weeks and 3 days ago and ive lost 3 stone 7 lbs in that time. first time i been under 20 stone in years. what diet you with?
One hot

I am on LL - what about you? Thats an amazing amount and you must feel fantastic to go below that mark - really makes you think right this is it doesn't it?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Woo hoo just back from my class and thats 4.6 - that means 16lb in two weeks - gosh it really does spur you on doesn't it!

Hope all you other 2 weekers are doing well

S
x

Well done Sammy that is over a stone in two weeks:eek:

Your on a roll))))))))))))))

Love Mini xxx

sammy, yes it feels fantastic everyone noticing it and makin me feel really good about myself, im so close to losing 4 stone now!! so suprised i stuck with it, i got my birthday soon though i duno how im going to cope lol. well done keep it up. im with LL too really helpfull the sessions and i look forward going there! had to buy all new cloths tho! i dont sign in on here often if anyone has email or msn my msn ady is [email protected] would love to hear how everyones coping in different ways! Ben

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
sammy, yes it feels fantastic everyone noticing it and makin me feel really good about myself, im so close to losing 4 stone now!! so suprised i stuck with it, i got my birthday soon though i duno how im going to cope lol. well done keep it up. im with LL too really helpfull the sessions and i look forward going there! had to buy all new cloths tho! i dont sign in on here often if anyone has email or msn my msn ady is [email protected] would love to hear how everyones coping in different ways! Ben
Hi Ben,

Congratulations on your weight loss and your new clothes:clap::clap::clap:

Best to plan ahead for your birthday so that you will not be tempted to stray in the spur of the moment.

Delighted to hear your getting on so well:)

Love Mini xxx