2nd week on cambridge diet

Hi Everyone
Ive never actually written on a forum before! But everyone is so supportive i thought id give it a go.
Im in 2nd week of cambridge,first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb so really pleased. I did lighterlife 6years ago for my wedding and did cambridge last year for my brothers wedding, but each time ive never done maintenance.
This time its for me and only me.
Not sure if ive posted this in correct place but any support will be great. I weighed in at 16st 2. Im 5ft 4in id like to get to 10stone. I weigh 15st 6 now.
Thank you for reading
Kelly
Xxx

Well done on your successes so far.
Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be at your goal before you know it!

X

Well done on your first weigh in good start :)

I too skipped maintenance last time so wont be doing that again, I do think unless you learn how to control your eating we wont learn completely :sigh:

Well done on your first weigh in Kelly x

Hi Kelly, well done on your first couple of weeks. We have some things in common I'm on week 2, am exactly 16stone2pounds and also 5'4" :) xx

4/2/12 Starting Weight: 16st/12.5pounds

Well done so far, I'm on day 14 & want to lose 5 stone before trying for a baby, and ideally another 3 stone after that. One day at a time. Good luck :)

Hi Kelly, well done on your first couple of weeks. We have some things in common I'm on week 2, am exactly 16stone2pounds and also 5'4" :) xx

Hi
How weird!! We can be cambridge buddies!! Its nice to know someone else is in same boat!
Keep me updated whens ur weigh in?

Well done so far, I'm on day 14 & want to lose 5 stone before trying for a baby, and ideally another 3 stone after that. One day at a time. Good luck :)

Hi
Thats my plan. I was 31 this year and feel im ready for babies! I think!! Want to be a heathly weight to help fall pregnant. My sister in law is having so much trouble in not falling pregnant but she wont slim to help herself.
Good luck
X

Well done on your first weigh in good start :)

I too skipped maintenance last time so wont be doing that again, I do think unless you learn how to control your eating we wont learn completely :sigh:

Thats what i think. Ive done it for other people not really thinking about long term. Now its about me and the long haul.
X

Stickinsect2b said:
Hi
How weird!! We can be cambridge buddies!! Its nice to know someone else is in same boat!
Keep me updated whens ur weigh in?

My weigh in was this morning, I lost 7 pounds so really pleased as I know my body hates giving away the fat :) xx

MsCambridge said:
My weigh in was this morning, I lost 7 pounds so really pleased as I know my body hates giving away the fat :) xx

Well done that's a great start. I'm nearly 35 & think it's time to start trying. When I feel deprived & irritated about not having food, I just remember that not only am I losing weight for me, I'm alsoobv flooding my body with vitamins & minerals to be a good mum one day :)

I'm 34 in August and hope to be looking nice by then. I'm going to give this diet my all. I messed about with the water a bit last week as like most not used to drinking it. I'm lay on the sofa with my sports bottle rested on my chest taking sips whilst slobbing about. Wish it was bedtime but considering I feel tired my eyes feel like their on stalks. It's gotta be the water xx

Need some motivation! Only on day 3 and i already want to eat chocolate. Just thinking of how much better ill feel when i reach my goal weight :D

Well done on such a big loss!!

I'm 34 in August and hope to be looking nice by then. I'm going to give this diet my all. I messed about with the water a bit last week as like most not used to drinking it. I'm lay on the sofa with my sports bottle rested on my chest taking sips whilst slobbing about. Wish it was bedtime but considering I feel tired my eyes feel like their on stalks. It's gotta be the water xx

Haha i go to bed about 7!! So im not tempted to eat!! But i have been sleeping really well, woke up this morning had no idea where i was or what day it was! Normally only feel like that after a huge night out!! Im from southampton im lucky my cambridge lady comes to me! I weigh in my pj's!!:D

Back