2nd week & struggling

juls37

Hi everyone,
I lost 9 1/2lbs in my first week on SS and was delighted. I am really really struggling on my second week. I have nibbled a couple of times & feel do guilty. Its really getting me down. I would love to have 4 1/2 off next Monday for my 1st stone but can't c it. I love all the shakes & soups so far but 4-6 pm in the afternoons are my most vulnerable. I hope that I get some inspiration on this forum (and meet some nice people too). I just hope it gets easier

Julie x

Hey - sorry to hear that you're struggling. If you need food then why don't you consider doing ss+ on the days that you need it. I probably have a small salad (inbetween ss + ss+, 50g chicken, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, mushrooms and cucumber) about three or four times a week if and when i need them. I did the same last time too, don't be afraid of the higher steps, better those than falling off plan x

Its pretty common aswell to struggle in the 2nd week, not entirely sure why but it is very common. I know i really struggled and im on a much higher plan and you may even find a smaller weight loss in wks 2 or 3 but again this is very common and its really important you dont let the number on the scales dishearten you. If it helps ive lost more in weks 5-7 than i did in the first 4!!!!! As Rkrm said you could consider trying SS+/810 and have a little meal if you really are finding it difficult, whatever you decide just remember you've done the hardest bit and got through the first week so hang on in there and whatever the scales say it will come off xx

Back