2nd week weigh in and only 2lb so disappointed

Midge14

Can't believe I have only lost 2lb this week and not much movement on measurements either, beginning to wonder if it is going to be worth it as prev on SS and could lose this easy with eating alot more???? has anyone had the same problem, please tell me this is just a one off lol I lost 6lb on my first week last week which I knew would be more the first due to the water loss but was not expecting such a small loss with so littel calories.:(

Just a guess as I'm far from being an expert, but I would expect bigger losses from those with a lot to lose (me for example, such a lot to go that I'm too embarrassed to put my weight on here!). I notice that you are looking to lose less from a much lower starting point - so proportionately, I think that's pretty good - it's possibly around the same percentage loss as a 6 or 7lb loss from a higher starting point? I think you're doing great, stick with it:)

Noodles is right, the more you have to lose, the more you lose. I did 7lbs first week then a steady 2.5lbs the three weeks since, even though I have been 100% It is more than I have lost on other diets.

and Noodles, you should never be embarrassed to put your weight on here, we are here to be supportive, not to judge.

Back