2nd weigh in tomorrow :-/

tubbylove

hey everyone :) hope ur all ok. I have my second weigh in in the morning and really don't want to go!!! ive been obsessed with weighing myself this week and nothing seems to be shifting!!! :( oh well maybe last week is catching up. I keep thinking im doing something wrong ie too many sweetners? or I took a senakot? ahh I don't know!!!. keep smiling :) xxx

My weigh in is tomorrow morning as well but it is my 6th. I have tried 2 different scales and I always got different results- 1 was a full stone under what my previous weigh in was (not that i minded at the time :) ) But I would say be careful about weighing yourself as you can feel down as your weight will fluctuate during the day up to 2-3 pounds so if you weigh your self at the end of the day you will get a different weight then the first. I would try and stick with the chemists scales as you will look forward to the once a week weigh in and know how fantastic you were during to week to earn that weight loss :)

Time to start the prayer to the lipotrim fairy for good results this week :) I dont feel like i have lost anything so lets hope the scales disagree

I was obsessed with weighing myself last time I was on LT but this time I'm trying my hardest not to get on the scales at all or I know it might put me off. Try and wait until your weigh in if you can. You will be nicely surprised then. Also, I weigh 2lb heavier around tea time than I do in the morning so don't weigh in the morning. My weigh ins at the chemist are always mornings too :)

Thank you :) well I'm off to chemist in half hour. I'm really nervous lol xx

well I lost 2lb. alt least its a loss xx

2 pounds this week means you have lost 17 in 2 weeks which is incredible :)

Yes that is fab - you had a massive loss in the first week too - better than any other diet I can think of! Well done

well I lost 2lb. alt least its a loss xx

I started Lipotrim Mon 28th May, my first week was 8 days long because of the Bank Holiday, I lost 10lbs which I was delighted with but this week I only lost 2lbs. The girl in the chemist asked if I'd been cheating & didn't seem convinced when I said no. So pretty disappointed with that but glad to see I'm not the only one with a 2lb loss on the second week!

You have done so well but I know what u mean. I would be upset with 2lb but u had such a huge loss the first week, I wouldn't worry about it :)

Back