2nd weigh in!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
:D another 2lb off! well 5lb off this week in total but I put 3 lb on over sunday and monday from my carbfest but have now lost that and another 2lb! so 2lb off on top of last weeks loss, if that makes sense!:rolleyes:

Perfect sense!! Well done Kerry. xx

thanks :D can't believe how much weight I'm losing sure it will slow down soon though!

Thanks ladies :)
No I don't cheryl, does everyone else?

Yes hun on the menus thread so we can all see what everyone else is eating, helps people pick up ideas and/or where people are going wrong. Yours may help people lose

Yes we post in the menus thread. It helps people see where they are going wrong and/or pick up other meal ideas

Ok I will do..I only really eat lunch and dinner though and snacks in between. Never been a breakfast person.

Ok I will do..I only really eat lunch and dinner though and snacks in between. Never been a breakfast person.
Neither am i but i keep getting told breakfast is important as it kick starts the body or something (i was listening really Jim). You will only get told off. Try to eat a small piece of cheese or meat.

great, well done on the loss!!!

and yeh your like me....breakfast is such a struggle!!

I feel too icky when I wake up, never really feel like eating til about 10-11 o clock, but will try something like a piece of cheese:). Blah I hate breakfast!

Sometimes I can't face breakfast, but I've just forced a marmite cheddar bite down.
I didn't ever think I would be making myself eat cheese, lol

I still haven't had anything this morning. whoops was supposed to start being good with breakfast today, oh well I will start tomorrow lol, Just starting to get hungry now so gonna make bacon and eggs :)

Back