2nd weigh in

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Hi everyone.. Hope you are all well x x

Had my 2nd weigh in today and i lost 4lbs :D

Only 1lb left for my first stone.. whoopeeeee.

I know a lot of us had weigh-ins today, so how did you all do?

Ah well done luvy !!! My weigh in is tomorrow but it should be today and im down 10lbs :) :) :)
So unbelievably proud of myself!!

Well done you!! That is a fantastic result!! :) :)

A big loss somehow makes the hardness of the diet fade a little and you tend to forget just how difficult it was to get through the first few days..

You have done really well.. long may it continue x x

Don't forget to come on here and let us know tomorrow :) :)

Well done Ms Chuckle xxxxx

Thank you Lady Chuckle x x

I thought your weigh in was a Monday?

I have just realised.. you haven't got far at all to get to goal :D :D

Don't desert me when you are all slim, i need you!! lol x x x

Well done almost a stone in two weeks! Good stuff! :)
Emma x

Well done Su :) That's fantastic! I'm pleased too that it was 4lb as now you have no excuse to go near those chocs! lol

I lost 2lb, but that's okay, as same as you I've done 13lb in 2 weeks :D

xx

Well done Su great loss !

Congrats Su

so happy for ya love

xx

Thank you Lady Chuckle x x

I thought your weigh in was a Monday?

I have just realised.. you haven't got far at all to get to goal :D :D

Don't desert me when you are all slim, i need you!! lol x x x

No mine is Wednesday. I did try to start the diet on the Monday and Tuesday before I eventually got going on the Wednesday, but only got as far as supper time and gave up.....but the wednesday was 1st September and it seemed particularly apt so I finally did it, so pleased that I did:D

Well done Su Fantastic loss xx

By the way I am keeping my eyes on you and Sandra you are becoming quite a double act.....I wanna join the naughty crew lol

Well done Su Fantastic loss xx

By the way I am keeping my eyes on you and Sandra you are becoming quite a double act.....I wanna join the naughty crew lol

No problem Kerry.....I just think that life is too short for a long face, leave that to:D horses, and let's face it, losing weight is a drag! So why not have a bit of a laugh on here whilst we're at it! I'll pm you if I want to say anything particularly naughty from now on - I don't want to offend anyone!:D

Aww well done Su !! fantastic loss and also well done to Jayne and new life on your losses.

Sandra my weigh day is Wednesday too xx

Good luck to us.....don't think that I 've had such a good week tbh, but on the scales this morning I had lost a stone (OMG a stone!!!!!) so I guess that I should focus on that! and as it's about a 1/4 of what I need to lose I can already notice the difference. Bl88dy hard going though:(

If you do Daisy can you video it and post in on here??? pmsl x x x

I am sure you will be fine hun x x x

great work Su!!!

Back