• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in

KIKI FT

hi all just had my second weigh in and have lost 5 pounds so lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks really cool was a bit down about it though coming from a high of losing 12 pounds in my first week but my lady said i have done well specially as it is TOTM so maybe bigger loss next week. Gave in the flap jacks not interested in them bet u they slowed it down a bit and also felt hungrey with them, anywho roll on another week and roll off another pound how is everyone else getting on?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

oxoxallyoxox

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
5lb is brill for a second weigh in!! I lost another 4lb this week so thats confirmation that the flapjacks dont affect you losses.

17lbs in 2 weeks in really really good - I only lost 7.5 lb in my first week so well done

oxoxallyoxox

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
in first 2 weeks I meant to say!

KIKI FT

thank you and well done to you too still not convinced about the flap jacks LOL

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done hun fab losses!!!!!

fattothin

Gold Member
5lb is brilliant Kwik Fit, well done kidda, good effort xx

debz32

Gold Member
hi all just had my second weigh in and have lost 5 pounds so lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks really cool was a bit down about it though coming from a high of losing 12 pounds in my first week but my lady said i have done well specially as it is TOTM so maybe bigger loss next week. Gave in the flap jacks not interested in them bet u they slowed it down a bit and also felt hungrey with them, anywho roll on another week and roll off another pound how is everyone else getting on?
WOW !!! well done you :D 17 pounds in 2 weeks is AMAZING !!!!!

what other diet would you get that on ?????

stick with it - doin great !!!!

Debz xx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
wow,,well done,,ove a stone in 2 weeks,,fantastic

i feel great about the loss and just managed to do a 20 mins jog around my block i say jog not run as my 6 year old son managed to keep up and did the whole thing with me made it easier for me and i did not stop cause he did not so great jogging buddie

Awwww Brilliant, good on the both of ya

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2