• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in!

xKimmiex

Silver Member

Nat

no it should be 21st 9lbs, are they digital scales??

xKimmiex

Silver Member
yeh, but its coming up 21st09 thats what mine say aswell. she said hers would be 21st9.0 if they was 9lb. i hope its a 3 quaters of a lb =[

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Not sure on that one my scales are digital and they say three quarters as 3/4 good luk with that one hun x:confused:

Nat

i dont know then im afraid, mine only give me whole pounds, find that easier.

silly question, but when you were the weight you were last week, how was that displayed on the scales?

Camille

Silver Member
Just a thought wouldn't 3/4's of a lb be .75 not .09?!
Perhaps this is one for a cdc to answer X

xKimmiex

Silver Member
see i thought it was wrong too, i hope it isnt lol but i think it is. =[ if its right iv lost 12lb and if its wrong iv lost 4lb lol arghh really hope its right =[

Camille

Silver Member
I think I would go with the lower one, which is still fantastic, and then next week when it is clearer I would take extra glory! If you go with the 12lb and next week you weigh more than 21st 3/4 you will be gutted!1 Hope that makes sense cos it did in my head lol. Keep going keep drinking & pee-ing and next week ypu'll be bouncing around after your weigh in XX

xKimmiex

Silver Member
yeh, i didnt get my hopes up lol. ohwell 4lb it is! =]

xKimmiex

Silver Member
do they? so is it 12lb or 4lb lol? they confuse me lol

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
it sounds like ur scales say 21 stone and 9lbs - joanne yours say 14 stone 9lbs and 2 ounces. what did u weigh before kimmie?

My scales shows lbs in fifths of a pound so if 0.8 showed on my scales then it is showing an 8th of a pound. It really depends if there is a decimal point in between the 0 and 9 so if its 09 its 9lbs if its 0.9 its 21st and just under 1lb. Thats how I would read it anyway.

BTW whose scales is it, your own or your CDC's if its your CDC's I'd take her interpretation of the results as she is the expert on her own scales :)

to me it would seem 21stone 9 pounds. My scales just give stones and pounds. My mum however has a scales and it goes say example 21.93 so 21 stone 9 pounds 3onzes sry can spell today (sun getting to me)

Well done kimmie whatever the loss,your cdc should know for sure though there her scales!!

becky x

xKimmiex

Silver Member
on my cdc scales lol but there wrong 4lb it is, just weighed myself and it says 21st8nhalf

Well done on the loss Kimmie, thats great, roll on week 3, can you believe you have finished 2 weeks already :)

naomi1611

Will B Slim
S: 18st8lb C: 17st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st10lb(3.85%)
Hi Kimmie 22lbs in 2wks is great. Keep up the good work you will be at your goal in no time. :D:D:D

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thing is i hardly had any water this week, so my goal for this week coming is to have soo much water! cant wait to see the loss next week!

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Well done Kimmie - 4lbs is a fab loss! :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2