• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd weigh in

Sara4

Gold Member
GREAT loss hun! Well done. Roll on that target!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Shelly, that's a great loss. I seem to even out at 4lbs a week too which I am really pleased with. Keep going cos you are doing great. Good on you!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Fantastic! Keep up the good work! x

Fantastic , Keep it going , its not going to be long until you reach goal at that rate !!!!!

Thank you all.
One little problem I have at the mo thou....
All I do is cook for the family. I can't stop cooking!!
My 17year old son went out last night cause all i did was feed him all day. EverythingI fancy, I have to cook!
My mum reckons that when im finished with lipoing, all the family will have to lipo to lose the weight as im fattening them up! lol

Thank you all.
One little problem I have at the mo thou....
All I do is cook for the family. I can't stop cooking!!
My 17year old son went out last night cause all i did was feed him all day. EverythingI fancy, I have to cook!
My mum reckons that when im finished with lipoing, all the family will have to lipo to lose the weight as im fattening them up! lol
LOL, I was addicted to the cookery shows, wrote loads of lovely recipes and converted them for healthier meals.

I remember around my 3rd week I had a really bad craving for cheese before I went to bed. I got the cheese out the fridge and just smelt it for about 5 minutes before I went to bed. It worked though and I was dead proud that I never ate it.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Well done :D:D

dd26

well done :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 2
Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 10
CD Weekly Weigh In 2