• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd Weight in Today

And I lost 5lbs!! So have lost a total of 10.5lbs in two weeks. Really made up. And now can have bars - just had half a peanut bar - was lovely to be able to chew something at last!! And today put on a summer top hadn't worn in a while and last time I wore it, it nearly cut my circulation off on my arms, but this time was fine.

Clare

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

carlax

well done hun ,keep up the good work your doing fab xx

And I lost 5lbs!! So have lost a total of 10.5lbs in two weeks. Really made up. And now can have bars - just had half a peanut bar - was lovely to be able to chew something at last!! And today put on a summer top hadn't worn in a while and last time I wore it, it nearly cut my circulation off on my arms, but this time was fine.

Clare
FANBLUMMINTASTIC :D 10.5lbs off in just 2 weeks is great !!!

stick with it - you know it works !

Debz xx

Fab! Your a week ahead of me nice to read what i should be feeling in a weeks time. Keep it up!!
Jane xxx

Minz

Maintainer
Well done - it's great rediscovering clothes that haven't fitted for ages.....great incentive to keep going.

Boo

Silver Member
Thats great Clare louise. Well done. Keep it up. :D

That great news, well done with the weight loss. You are doin so well, keep up the good work!

Camille

Silver Member
Well done you are doing great xx