2nd Weight in Today

clare louise

And I lost 5lbs!! So have lost a total of 10.5lbs in two weeks. Really made up. And now can have bars - just had half a peanut bar - was lovely to be able to chew something at last!! And today put on a summer top hadn't worn in a while and last time I wore it, it nearly cut my circulation off on my arms, but this time was fine.

Clare

well done hun ,keep up the good work your doing fab xx

And I lost 5lbs!! So have lost a total of 10.5lbs in two weeks. Really made up. And now can have bars - just had half a peanut bar - was lovely to be able to chew something at last!! And today put on a summer top hadn't worn in a while and last time I wore it, it nearly cut my circulation off on my arms, but this time was fine.

Clare

FANBLUMMINTASTIC :D 10.5lbs off in just 2 weeks is great !!!

stick with it - you know it works !

Debz xx

Fab! Your a week ahead of me nice to read what i should be feeling in a weeks time. Keep it up!!
Jane xxx

Well done - it's great rediscovering clothes that haven't fitted for ages.....great incentive to keep going.

Thanks guys - really nice to have some support - it makes all the difference. Still woke up with a big smile on my face this morning!!

Clare:)

Thats great Clare louise. Well done. Keep it up. :D

That great news, well done with the weight loss. You are doin so well, keep up the good work!

Well done you are doing great xx

Back