• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd WI

Toots

Gold Member
That's a fab loss - well done!

Can you not go for the chinese and have something like boiled rice and steamed veggies? It seems a shame to punish yourself when you should be rewarding yourself for doing so well

xx

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Is it Buffet Star? They're rubbish. Best place in Pool for SW friendly buffett is Tso's - on a weekend and for the big dinner banquet they bring out a steamed salmon and they have steamed broccoli and beansprouts, mushrooms in oyster sauce are really low syn if you need some sauce, and they have plain boiled rice too.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Aw poop lunchhour! :( Maybe next time they'll take you out for tea instead! Good girl though for resisting, I do love a good buffet! xx

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Hey girl! Don't be greedy! 2.5lbs is a FAB weightloss! And the 2nd week it will be fat!

Haha greedy is right i just wanted that sticker :p I was really surprised at last weeks weight loss of 4lb seen as tho i came straight from doing ww for a good few months! i cant complain really can i hehe!! x