2nd WI

tinamcdonald

well just got back and i lost only 4 pounds im a little gutted after i lost 12 and half last week:( but i supose its better than putting on i hope i do abit better next week will start doing wii just dance this week:banana dancer: x

i know what you mean but 16lb in 2 weeks its, well what can i say other than well done and good luck for next week:)

Only 4lbs!!!!!!! Only!!!!?????

That's fabulous. Have you felt the weight of 4lbs.... not far off a bag of spuds. One less bag of spuds you don't have to carry around with you. That's nearly two bags of sugar.

4lbs is a brilliant loss well done. A stone in two weeks!! Remember the weight loss says a "possible" loss of one stone a month. And you've done it in two weeks!!

u know who i wanna be right now? you! i want to be the ones that says (on my second weigh in) that ive lost a total of 1stone in a week. thatd be lovely. and mahoosive congrats to u my dear *hugs* x

Very well done and certainly don't be down but DO be prepared - 4lb a week is average!!
That is what you should expect each week going forward and as someone said, 4 lbs a week is over a st a month - try doing that on WW!!

Wow that's fantastic, I could only dream of that, good on you

Back