• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd wk wi

debtdummy

Silver Member
ur doing fine matie.... 2lbs a week is a good rate to lose it

2lb is a great loss on ww, especially after such a huge loss in your first week! The ww average is 1-2lb per week, so you're at the top end of that! Give yourself a pat on the back - 4lb off a whole stone in just 2 weeks!!....THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!! ;) x

:whoopass: If youre going to the gym and not using your bonus points then you really do need to eat all your points allowance. You should be saving NO MORE than 4 a day but I wouldnt recommend saving 4 every day unless its for a special occasion.

Try using them all this week and see how you get on.

If youve got 28 saved up you should be having one hell of a treat tonight lol

I wondered how long it would be before Starlight replied to that and told you off, heehee!! A whole 2 minutes! Haha!

She's absolutely right though (of course ;)), you really do need to use all your points. Did you use them all last week when you lost your 8lb?

I wondered how long it would be before Starlight replied to that and told you off, heehee!! A whole 2 minutes! Haha!

She's absolutely right though (of course ;)), you really do need to use all your points. Did you use them all last week when you lost your 8lb?
I will try eating 18 points a day now then!!:D and see how i get on

18?! You said your allowance is 20?! You're one of those people who are scared to eat aren't you, lol.

You would lose if you ate all 20 of your points (they're worked out carefully to suit your lifestyle/weight/height). Your exercise will just give you extra weight loss. Cutting back on your points and then exercising might just mean your body will hang onto every bit of fat etc you put into it because it knows it's not getting enough. ('ark at me talking like I'm an expert, haha - I'm not, that's just what I'm told and why I thought you had to use up all your points).

lol How well you know me ;)

Sorry but its just a total pet peeve of mine :eek: