2st 2lb gone forever!!

Wegle

Hi Guys

I've been on SW since the end of January and will be at target on tues night so thought I'd post you some before and afters of me.

The first photo is of me at my heaviest. I have no idea what I weighed here as I was far too scared of the scales. The second photo was taken today. I'm wearing the exact same clothes as in the first picture.

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

I'm so happy I finally made it! :D:D:D:D:D

Wegle said:
Hi Guys

I've been on SW since the end of January and will be at target on tues night so thought I'd post you some before and afters of me.

The first photo is of me at my heaviest. I have no idea what I weighed here as I was far too scared of the scales. The second photo was taken today. I'm wearing the exact same clothes as in the first picture.

I'm so happy I finally made it! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow well done you look amazing x

Wow wow wow you look amazing such good motivation as sometimes when you start and you are not that big to begin with it can be hard to keep motivated but your pics show how worth it it is. You really do look amazing and so so happy well done!xx

An inspiration! I want to lose 2 stone and 5lbs and your pics prove how amazing you look when you reach your goal. Well done honey x

You look BRILLIANT!

Well done you look fab - good call on keeping the old clothes! Its great when you see how well you have done.

Well done, you look fantastic. I've really struggled today but when you see pics like that it gives you a kick up the butt!

You look so fab - congratulations on getting to target!

Wow congratulations!! you've done so well!!! I've got about the same amount to loose but can't seem to stick at it on weekends so I wreck everything!! :eek:(... You have given me inspiration!!! Any tips? How long did it take you? X:eek:)

Back