2weeks in on Cambridge!

rubygreen

Hi, I'm new! I'm 2 weeks into the Cambridge diet and started with 9 st to lose for my wedding next year. Have lost 17lbs in total (-9lbs in week one and - 8lbs in week 2) and it feels amazing. Starting to have the odd wavering moments so I think I'll definitely need some support! Happy dieting everyone! :) x

Hi welcome to the forum. Congratulation on ur loss. U must be proud of urself. Wish u success with the rest of ur journey.

Congratulation! What a fantastic start!! I'm currently on week 5 and think my motivation is starting to waver! Family keep bugging me to eat even though I have another 5 stone to go. Staying strong for now and just taking it week by week. How have you been today?

Congratulations :)

Hi I'm starting cw on Monday on ss.

Does anyone have any tips ?

I'm 12.7 stones my goal is to loose 4 stones.

Are you on ss?

How did u loose so much weight?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone I'm new too.

I'm starting CW on Monday on SS.

Do you have any tips?

rubygreen - Did you do any exercise ?

Welcome to the forum Please EAT! Surely if your not eating your Starving! Good luck and be careful ;)

Hey, I'm on day two of the cambridge waight loss program. sole sorce as well.
I think with this diet you do need to be carefull. It is hard work, I think a lot of the work is mental though.
For those that don't know, sole sorce is step one and on this stage all you drink is their products and loads of water. Each one of there products contain 1/3 of your daily reconmended allowance of everything. Unless you are male or tall you have to drink 4 of them.
It is a vlcd, step one is I think if I remmeber right somewhere between 400 - 600 caleries a day depending if you are also having a small evning meal and cups of tea with milk like me.

I have read load about it, people have lost anywhere from 12 - 4lb in the first week.

my advice would be, only drink when your hungery. So get up and dressed etc and jus don't bother with it till you really want it. Then have the porrage or soup or what ever. Its hard when other people are eating, so keep a soup or something for then so you can eat with them. If that covers lunch time and tea time you have one other for supper.
Its not reconmended to do anything other than what you would normaly do on a plan this low. So don't start working out when eating so little. Faiting in a gym would be embarrising lol It really depends on what is normal for you, your adviser can help you with that. Also in the book it tells you on page 27 about exercise :)
Must drink the watter all though the day, don't drink loads at once. Remember water going in, comes out lol I was out shopping today and had to find the loo in every shop.

ps the caretaker, I love your profile picture, is that a wee pigmy headghog or a baby?

Hey, I'm on day two of the cambridge waight loss program. sole sorce as well.
I think with this diet you do need to be carefull. It is hard work, I think a lot of the work is mental though.
For those that don't know, sole sorce is step one and on this stage all you drink is their products and loads of water. Each one of there products contain 1/3 of your daily reconmended allowance of everything. Unless you are male or tall you have to drink 4 of them.
It is a vlcd, step one is I think if I remmeber right somewhere between 400 - 600 caleries a day depending if you are also having a small evning meal and cups of tea with milk like me.

I have read load about it, people have lost anywhere from 12 - 4lb in the first week.

my advice would be, only drink when your hungery. So get up and dressed etc and jus don't bother with it till you really want it. Then have the porrage or soup or what ever. Its hard when other people are eating, so keep a soup or something for then so you can eat with them. If that covers lunch time and tea time you have one other for supper.
Its not reconmended to do anything other than what you would normaly do on a plan this low. So don't start working out when eating so little. Faiting in a gym would be embarrising lol It really depends on what is normal for you, your adviser can help you with that. Also in the book it tells you on page 27 about exercise :)
Must drink the watter all though the day, don't drink loads at once. Remember water going in, comes out lol I was out shopping today and had to find the loo in every shop.

ps the caretaker, I love your profile picture, is that a wee pigmy headghog or a baby?

Thanks for the advice. :)

I starting tomorrow I'm going to take it one day at a time.

I going to text my consultant as well to see if I can do tone exercises.

I drank lots of water today.

Hi I'm starting cw on Monday on ss.

Does anyone have any tips ?

I'm 12.7 stones my goal is to loose 4 stones.

Are you on ss?

How did u loose so much weight?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi!! Im on SS and my main thing has been to drink LOADS of water, trying to avoid any of the products other than shakes. I've found myself baking an awful lot, in a weird way it helps.

Keep busy for the first few days, that helped beyond anything! :) let me know how you get on! X x

Congratulation! What a fantastic start!! I'm currently on week 5 and think my motivation is starting to waver! Family keep bugging me to eat even though I have another 5 stone to go. Staying strong for now and just taking it week by week. How have you been today?

That is amazing, how much have you lost so far??
I had such a hard day on Friday, didn't have any energy or motivation what so ever, but managed to keep going some how. You are doing so well, and keep the image of a healthy you in mind :)

Are you just on shakes? :) x x

Back