1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

2X PORRIDGE & 1X BAR..too carby???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dibzzy, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. dibzzy

dibzzy Well-Known Member

Hi..
    another question..would it be ok to have a porridge for brekkie..a bar for lunch and another porridge for dinner or is that too carby? i had a cranberry crunch cut into small squares for lunch and it deffo did wonders for my choccy fix but after eating i felt maybe it was too carby or might throw me out of ketosis..any thorts plz:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. polishrose

polishrose Well-Known Member

Try it and see :) If it knocks you out of ketosis or your weight loss slows down you'll soon know about it :) It depends how well you tolerate carbs really.

4. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Hey, one bar a day is fine, and I don't think the porridge is any different than having the shake!
    Not something I've come across but ask a CDc on here and they'll be able to tell you. I'm sure you're fine though.
    Oh, as long as you're in week 3 + that is!

5. badger1980

badger1980 Well-Known Member

Should be ok, some people are more carb sensitive though.

emmapetty likes this.
  6. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

I'm sure that's fine. You can have porridge like you have your soups and shakes. When you add it all up it's won't make that much difference just remember to have the extra glass of water with the bar. At the end of the day you need to have what you like on CD and enjoy it. Let us know how you go xxx