3/4 Litre of water gone.......

tiamaria0405

I have so far drank 3/4litre of water only 1 and a quarter left

this is easy :) xx

What are you aiming for?
I actually cut back on my water consumption - I was up to a good 5-6 litres during the day at work - not counting all my cups of tea and occasional Diet Irn Brus! I actually started getting headaches, which is dead unusual for me, so pondered about my water intake. Cutting down to 3-4 litres during the working day seems to be a comfy level for me :)

I'm trying to drink more fluid as i only normally have 2 coffees and 500ml of diet coke

so today i have decided to drink 2 litres of water

What are you aiming for?
I actually cut back on my water consumption - I was up to a good 5-6 litres during the day at work - not counting all my cups of tea and occasional Diet Irn Brus! I actually started getting headaches, which is dead unusual for me, so pondered about my water intake. Cutting down to 3-4 litres during the working day seems to be a comfy level for me :)

gosh 5-6 is a bit overdoing it... I think too much water can cause you to lose certain minerals in your body so it could cause the headaches. I usually aim for 2-4 litres (including tea and everything else)

Yup, but I'm a biiiiig drinker, whatever I'm drinking. Before I switched to pretty much only water I was on 3-5 litres of Diet Irn Bru/Diet Coke a day, as well as my cuppas! And on a night out I can easy have 15 pints of ale!

I'm the same can drink 5 litres no bother :-( not good when u feel it all swilling about in your body lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back