• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Days 3 awards in one session!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
Thank you:) I feel so good now that 1.5 st is off. I feel more like me, my confidence is increasing with every 1lb I lose. Just under half way to target:)

Fantastic! Well done.

Thats fantastic! Big well done to you xxx

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
wow, well done thats brill:D

did you do a full fishy week or just some meals? im thinking of doing the same this week re speed foods but dont know whether i could do a full fishy week, im currently doing half green half red as i cant get to grips with ee and like my 2 a & b healthy extras a day xx

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
I did a mini fishy week, mon-weds just evening meal. I had a lot of superspeed foods, I think they made the most difference. Good job I like melon & strawberries! I ate sooo many this week!!

Having fish again this week but it's a birds eye breaded cod fillet so don't know if that counts as a fishy week food. Still within syns though:)

Well done, fab achievement! x

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
well done thats fantastic hun :D

WTG Minimog - you must be filled with renewed determination. I know I would be. :D

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
I really am! In fact today I've ordered jillian michaels' 30 day shred & got myself 2 1.5kg hand weights for when the DVD arrives. A friend at work who also does sw commented on how much I've lost from my waist:)

Just another 2 st to go! Doesn't sound much when you say it fast;)

Well done!!! Nothing like some shiney stickers to motivate you! Xxx