3 chocolate bars just fell into my mouth!

ticktock

6wks of sticking to EE and loss of 8lb...been dissapointed with slow losses tbh, * wk pains today coupled with no sleep last night (working) made 2 kitkat chunkys and a wispa run and jump into my mouth!!
I dont wanna know the syns, I just wanna lay here feeling sorry for myself curled up in pain unable to sleep as have kids and hubby not yet home. We ventured to farm and park earlier and I ate 1/2 cheeseburger and a few chips..thats what started it!! such a slipperly slope, you have a few bites of something and then its like the floodgates have opened and you think sod it!!

Today is a write off, am not going to be cooking a healthy dinner tonight, more like hubby can get us some chips on way home, then bed for me! tomorrow is another day.... can someone please remind me to behave tomorrow?! strange how you can work so hard at something for 6wks then convince yourself 1 day has ruined it and totally give up. I know I am slow looser and theres a good chance this wk will be a gain, but have to not let that deter me, if you take the highs you have to take the lows too!

I know just how you feel! I fell head first on to a whole bar of cadburys biscuit crunch and a huge packet of frazzles over the last 2 days :(
We need to write it off and not get downhearted about it, we are only human!!
Lets make this week a good one :)
Good luck for weigh in, hopefully Im lucky and stay the same tomorrow!! X

Thanks Kirst, yesterday got worse we had chinese curry, chips, fried rice and springroll...big oops!

Feeling better today and finally got some sleep, got bolognese bubbling away for tea, back on the wagon!! Hope you lost/sts today! x

Glad to know that you are feeling better, having a good nights sleep always helps though doesnt it.

I get weighed at half 7 eeek!
Chinese is my big downfall, its my favourite food in the entire world and I would gladly eat it til I burst :eek:
But those days are behind me, one third superfree all the way from now on!!

oh dear, bless ya.

one of those bloody hazelnut kitkat chunkys fell inmy gob last week too. i think it must be something to do with the manufacturer if its happened to you too.

great big hugs and hope you soon feel better xx

Oh well it must be manufacturer fault then cos was a hazlenut one that fell in my mouth, swiftly followed by a mint one! then a wispa joined the party :eek:) x

i think a strongly worded email is required.

:giggle:

made 2 kitkat chunkys and a wispa run and jump into my mouth!!
strange how you can work so hard at something for 6wks then convince yourself 1 day has ruined it and totally give up.

Such a relevant quote for me, love the "jump into my mouth" bit too, really made me laugh. I totally agree with your comment about one day being bad ruining everything that we have achieved up to that point. Why do we think that?. Self sabbotage, if we could fix that then we would all be happier wouldn't we! ;)

Good luck ticktock

Well its true what I said...cheat once and its floodgates open for all sorts of cheating! just got back from mcdonalds! its half term and have found when out with kids impossible to find healthy foods never mind deal with temptation!
Fallen into mouth so far today: coco pops, mcdonalds, tobelerone flapjacks.
Planning on starting afresh from Sunday...would love to stick to it 100% lose consistently and get the job done but its not working that way for me, stick to it and lose 1/2-1lb or sts, little break will do me good!

Good luck to you too :eek:) x

Tick tick I think that having breaks will probably have the opposite effect for you! In a week you can easily put at least 2lbs on, probably more, and if its going to take you at least 2 weeks to lose it again you're going to feel like you're getting nowhere. It is possible to eat healthily while out with the kids, even if it means taking a packed lunch for yourself.

Hopefully a few days break wont do me any harm... weigh day today and I stayed the same which I am happy with. Back to normal sw plan on Sunday after I have enjoyed bowling and coffees + meal out with friend tomorrow, meal with family Saturday, agree that having a break isnt ideal and definately not for everyone but I am in no great rush to lose tonnes of weight, weight loss very slow for me normally anyway as long as lose some for my holiday in 6mths time I will be happy, sure a few days off plan wont hurt long term plan, definately not gorging myself! and dont expect to put 2lb+ on! still eating healthily at home and watching portions etc, just enjoying being out with kids, friends and family and having what I actually want. Will be back to taking fruit out with me etc from Sunday :eek:) Would love to be someone who never fails at sw but I guess I wouldnt need sw in first place if I had that mindset lol. I will get there in the end, might take the long way and have a few gains but I will have enjoyed life on the way lol

Not an excuse because I had no intention of eating healthily lol but it really is impossible to find anything healthy most places when out with kids! farm had a burger van, so choice burger, hotdog, chips.. been to playcentre (like wacky warehouse) today and entire menu fried..no choice for jacket/fruit etc, went maccys cos at least chicken salad wrap not greasy tasting! bowling meal deal tomorrow and options...hotdog/burger with fries!! will be taking fruit with me from now on but find it shocking that I should have to, no wonder kids getting bigger when they dont have any option to eat healthily! x

Well done on sts, you must have a lot more will power than me because if I were to 'have a break' it would be disaster as I'm really bad for binging. Although I've only ever done low calorie diets before therefore one little binge guarantees a gain even if its just because there is more undigested food in your system, where as with slimming world you don't get that emptiness do you. I agree that at the places you mentioned there are no healthy options, I find it easier probably because my eldest is only 4 and has no desire for fast food so it's a lot easier for us to find healthier alternatives as we wouldn't buy from those places wether I'm on a diet or not. Hope you have a good loss next weigh in, it seems like you were being defensive about my previous post but I was only trying to help. Like I said I've never done slimming world before so I assumed any small amount of being off plan would mean a gain as it definitely does with a lot of diets and maybe still does with some people on slimming world. Ill stop giving advice until I'm more experienced with slimming world "/

Oh and for the record I accidentally ate a huge bag of maltesers and 3 freddos yesterday lol. And when I said you can easily put 2lbs on, I didn't mean you personally, aAnd that's based on a full on binge week. I was hoping my comment might have reigned you in a bit if you going completely berserk, but obviously you were in more control than I thought, well done, cos I know if I decided I was having a break I'd lose it completely. Apologies if I seemed like I was having a go at you I was simply trying to help

Hi, I know what you mean about weight gain on vlcd, I have done cambridge and other meal replacements a few times and you only have to look at something other than your milkshake to gain weight lol! I am a bit defensive, sorry about that! didnt mean to sound that way, I'm over-sensitive with any kind of weight/diet critisism really, I have been on and off dieting since I was 16 and I get constant remarks and 'advise' from family and friends, drives you a bit mad tbh! for example had my curry with friend last not, not sticking to sw strictly but didnt have starter, ate 1/2 the naan, non greasy curry...(being sensible-ish just not counting syns etc) only for my mom to txt telling me not to eat too much! I left home 15 yrs ago! my weight battles is a bit of a running joke with everyone I know, I jump to my own defence quiet often lol. Havent gone beserk but have been there plenty of times in the past on other diets so I know what you were saying and on any other diet would have been great advice and a good kick up the bum! I find on sw nothing is forbidden, impossible to be hungry as long as you plan so if you do ever have a few days off there isnt the usual temptation to have all the things you have not been allowed as chances are you have been having small amounts throughout anyway, I just lose very slowly which is demotivating! Back on it 100% from tomorrow though, have thoroughly enjoyed my week off and hoping I dont gain too much!

Dont worry about chocolate attack, nobody is perfect, hope you enjoyed them! I see you are very close to a healthy bmi so you have done great and must be feeling fantastic, I hope I get to see a bmi of 27 again one day! x

I know what you mean, I feel like everytime I start a diet people just think 'again' and expect me to fail. I've lost weight gradually I've the last 11 months but always calorie counting, luckily I've managed to keep most of it off but I've been yo-yoing slightly for a while and struggling to stick to practically starving myself, so i decided on slimming world as it seems more like a lifestyle change and will hopefully change my relationship with food.

Good luck Hun, I'm sure you can get to a bmi of 27 and prove to everyone how strong and determined you are x

I've had two of the fudge ones in the past week... 9 syns each I think. Best thing you can do is not deprive yourself. After the two week novelty wore off for me I found myself craving EVERYTHING. I found that avoiding it made me feel sorry for myself and get the 'it's not fair, my 9 stone, flat stomached friend can eat what she wants...'. Instead I've just started planning ahead and using my syns. It's just knowing how to say NO MORE after the one haha. I'm still learning and have had my fair share of slip ups, but this is the best way for me.

What is it that Peter Kay say's "Take the C off of Chips, and what do you get?" I'm sick and tired of bending over to do my shoe laces up and being out of breath before i get to the second lace, having to stop half way round the corridors at work to catch my breath, and going to M&S for clothes only for them to say "we don't do those sorts of sizes sir!" So I think of these things on a daily basis and strangely, Nothing Hops skips or Jumps into my mouth, thats going to stop me from getting to Goal! Onward & Downward

I've was good and in control over Christmas but Feb is another matter have been struggling with this virus cough throat temp etc and did not eat hardly anything for 3 weeks and gained weight!!! ( and what I did eat was within 10-15syns a day but more tinned soup etc but did not include 1/3 SF!!
Now a bit better and started cooking again but now 5lb on that I need to get rid of !! But for some reason chocolate has started jumping into my mouth also which is so uncharacteristic of me as Cheese is my vice!!
Must try and find my sensible SW head!! But not to be seen PLEASE inform me if you find and return ASAP!!!
Thanks hehe

I'm really struggling if I'm honest, I seem to be craving everything lol! I have been really good today but then had a creme egg.. Ahhh! WI on tuesday and I'm dreading it lol! :/

Back