• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 days, and my first WI

So, I'm three days in, went in tonight to get my foodpacks for the next 1.5 weeks, take the "pee on the stick" test, and get weighed.

Thankfully by now I know what packs I like, the test showed I am definately in Ketosis mode, and best of all, I lost six pounds already!

OMG I am SO happy!
I never thought that I'd be *that* close to losing half a stone in 3 DAYS! :D :D :D

So just had to share that with everyone :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you don't - we will hunt you down and :whoopass: you :D

Well at least I will..
Hell, that's one reason to NOT post my results, especially if you keep those boots on! ;)

Sorry about that, I don't know whats with me today, I've been in a proper flirty all day!
Not like me at all.......:p

sue121

always lurkin around!
hi pete 6lbs thats fab loss in such a short time well done and keep goin xx

well done pete!! (btw, loved ur pic of the wolf whistling on one of the other threads!! :))

Hell, that's one reason to NOT post my results, especially if you keep those boots on! ;)

Sorry about that, I don't know whats with me today, I've been in a proper flirty all day!
Not like me at all.......:p
ooooer....young man! :D :giggle:

Thats what this diet does - gives you such a buzz!!!

Glad you like my boots!!! As it goes, like the song said, "They were meant for walking!" (though not what I had planned!! LOL)

Have a great day Pete!!

Well done pete! This is the best diet of all,as after 4 weeks only just clicked no going back now.
Keep going or like BL says we will hunt you down and we'll all whip yo ass;)

People pay good money for that sort of thing....

Well done Pete. We need to get the blokes thread going again. No posts for a month!

Well - I am a little skint, and have recently been made redundant and have been thinking of a change of career.....so maybe..... :D :D

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
well done that in 3days........soooooooooooo jealous xxx