• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 months to Christmas ... 3 stone off thread.

Right this is IT!

It's nearly 3 months to Christmas and in less than that time me and my family are off to Florida for Christmas and New Year. I don't want to look like the whale in Sea World, I want to be able to enjoy Christmas and New year.

So as of today - Tuesday 23rd September I am 100% SS+ on 4 cambridge a day.

Anyone else want to join me, so you can get into slinky sexy little dresses for Christmas parties??

Flirty aka Beverley
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sounds good to me! I'll be joining you on the 3 stone off for christmas bench!
I'm in, I'm SS'ing.. but on really tricky days to prevent a major binge will be using the AAM for one meal in the evening. That way if I have to go out I can have some plain chicken and salad.

So maybe 95% SS!!! if you get my meaning.

But I definitely want to shift the remainder of this by Christmas and focus on maintaining in 2009, then I'll feel like I've achieved something this year.

not so str8 or narrow!!
i'm up for it - i'm 100% ss apart from my aam week in 5 weeks time. bring it on! btw flirty40 you live quite close to me - i'm in haslington nr sandbach!
Hi I'm in I would live to lose 3 st by xmas. it will mean that I can co on to maintenance in 2009.
I'm in! I have 3 stone to lose by xmas in my plan - I have done 11lbs so far!
Flirty aka Beverley

WOW look at us lot!! Yes we'll do a Christmas countdown - and as and when you find out your Christmas party dates we can see how well you've all done!