<3 my CWP diary <3 100% honest!

Boribabes

S: 15st13lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st1lb(6.73%)
hey

i'm doing cwp with my two friends. we all have 3-4 stone to lose.

i have been on cwp for 2 weeks so far and lost 1st 1lb. i am doing 4 products a day. have found it easier to over buy so i can just decide what i fancy when it comes to having a product.... i love the porridge, spag bol, tetras and bars (lemon, choc mint and peanut are my fave so far).

i have stuck 100% to the plan apart from my weigh in days where i keep having more products than i should do (6 last weigh in and i had 8!!! yesterday)..

last night i was naughty and had my 1st drink in two weeks (one double vodka and one glass of red)- the benefits of this was i was tipsy straight away but then i went home and had a spag bol and two bars! oops. scales are same weight this AM and i am going to try and just have 3 products today (i'm allowed 4 per day).

this is my diary.. i will try and update as much as poss. i find it interesting to see what products others use and if these may have any effects on your weight loss?

i drink lots of herbal tea, tea, black coffee and coke zero and would not be able to live without sugar free gum. i have heard mixed things about whether or not i am allowed the above but have them anyway and haven't found they have any effect yet.

xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Boribabes

S: 15st13lb C: 14st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st1lb(6.73%)
ps. my consultant is AMAZING! she has a open door policy and i get weighed regularly- around every 4-6 days. she is very motherly and i don't want to let her, my friends or myself down!