Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 or 4 packs

Discussion in 'Exante' started by jcjazzy, 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all
    My intention is to use the total solution approach, but I am slightly confused about the number of packs I should be using-is it 3 or 4? I am a black and white kinda gal, so would like to follow the rules...unless I choose otherwise of course.Lol!
    Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thankyou Starlight.Boo! I was hoping it would be 4.Do you half any of the sachets/bars? If so what would you recommend?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I dont have bars now but when I did I used to cut them in half and have them with coffee

6. Legend

Legend Banned

Hmmmm....

You can drink 4 and, if you're really, really, really morbidly obese, it's probably best to start with 4 as this is still a major cut in calories from what you're probably used to knocking down. If you consult the booklet that comes with the batch, I think you'll find it states that 4 can be consumed.

Perhaps you could start with 4 and move down to 3 as things get a little easier?

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have to admit Ive never felt the need for 4 at all. Ive always found 3 was plenty, even before I was in ketosis. Besides itll mean your monthly pack doesnt last a month ;)

JC Id recommend starting with 3... it IS the general recommended amount and youll probably find it does you, if you struggle, try a bit more water, coffee or tea and then if you really feel you need it, have a 4th pack but Ill bet you dont need it :)

Oh and remember, Exante packs have more calories then LL or CD ones, if youve done LL before 3 exante packs are the same/more as the other VLCDS even though some of them have 4 a day

Last edited: 1 January 2011
  8. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Looks like it's going to be 3 packs then :(.... Just need to drink plenty of water.Legend- I'm not morbidly obese any more thankfully,and want to get back to normal asap so will stick with the 3.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.