3 Packs on 790Kcal plan?

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
I'm on Sole Source at the moment, and I'm thinking ahead to the 790kcal plan. Do I have to have 3 CD products a day, or will I be ok to have 2 and just the additional food?

Thanks in advance

That's an interesting question as i am on the 790kcal plan and was wondering the same thing as I am just about managing to get the money together for the packs.

Money is exactly my reason aswell. My CDC comes to visit a few people in my area, so we pay more for the packs to cover travel etc.

I dont think I could afford 3 products a day plus food and try and save for a wedding lol

On 790 you must have three packs plus food otherwise you will fall below the nutritional safety level.

If you only want 2 packs you can follow the 1000 cal programmes.

Linda

I'm sure a CDC will be along soon, from what i understand you need to still have 3 packs so your body will continue to get the correct nutrients. By missing the 3rd pack it will make your body short in these as the small meal you will be having may not contain enough.

I'm sure someone will put me right if i'm wrong, good luck....xxx

If you work out what you would have to pay for conventional foods to replace the nutrition that one pack would provide, I'm sure you're going to find you'd save money by having the third pack.

Comparing the sachet cost to things in my local coffee shop, the sachet of CD is £1.65, my tiny cappuccino costs £1.50 with no nutritional benefits and a single filling sandwich on two slices of white bread is £2.10.

SS and 790kcal are actually cheaper than conventional food diets because they get the results quicker, and boy, fruit, veg and good quality protein really cost a lot more.

My sachets cost £2.10 each and I'm really missing food. I will do my best to get through it, and look foward to AAM week.

Would it not be cheaper for you to visit your CDC to get your packs so you don't have to pay the higher price for her delivering? Or is she miles away?

It's about a 200 mile round trip, and thats the closest CDC. Serves me right for living in the middle of nowhere lol. My CDC is great though, and I do appreciate her traveling down to us.

It's about a 200 mile round trip, and thats the closest CDC. Serves me right for living in the middle of nowhere lol. My CDC is great though, and I do appreciate her traveling down to us.

Blimey that's some distance! :eek:

Well maybe your CDC will sponsor you and you can become a counsellor - at least you know you won't have much competition :D

LOL:)

I need to get through it myself before trying to advise anyone else lol

Today has been a real struggle :(

Yeah, I know how you feel.

Funny how weekends are harder.

today I want something to eat sooooooooooo much, I've been arguing with myself all day :eek:

My husband has gone to see Ozzy Osborne tonight, someone had a free ticket and asked him to go. He told me to buy a ticket and go too but I know the temptation to break the diet would've been too strong with a night out like that so I decided to stay in.

Trouble is, now I'm in I am feeling sorry for myself! So the old treat myself comfort eat feeling is lurking but I'm fighting it :devilangel::boohoo:

:sigh: we can do it though eh :) It'll be so worth it!

Friday nite again and I'm still as sick fed up as I was this time last Friday!!!! ANOTHER nite in - and the most sickening thing is is that I only lost 2lb this week. I am gutted. I started to cry and the CDC's house and actually had to e-mail her the next day apologising for my manner - how embarassing. Just can't understand how you can do without all week, live on 411 calories and lose 2 lousy stinking pounds. I could do that on SW and eat a whole chicken every night. Correct me if I am wrong someone please, but I thought CD guaranteed a stone a month weight loss? Is that in total ie. I have lost 22lb in 5 weeks but this is now another month and have only lost 2, if I lose 2 each week that's only 8lb. I'm confused. Confused, wet, tired, HUNGRY and totally p****d off lol

Friday nite again and I'm still as sick fed up as I was this time last Friday!!!! ANOTHER nite in - and the most sickening thing is is that I only lost 2lb this week. I am gutted. I started to cry and the CDC's house and actually had to e-mail her the next day apologising for my manner - how embarassing. Just can't understand how you can do without all week, live on 411 calories and lose 2 lousy stinking pounds. I could do that on SW and eat a whole chicken every night. Correct me if I am wrong someone please, but I thought CD guaranteed a stone a month weight loss? Is that in total ie. I have lost 22lb in 5 weeks but this is now another month and have only lost 2, if I lose 2 each week that's only 8lb. I'm confused. Confused, wet, tired, HUNGRY and totally p****d off lol

Try and hang in there, I had this happen to me - I went through a whole week of 'that's it I'm switching to ww/slimming world/anything but sole source. The next week I lost 5lb! Keep your chin up, drink your water and hang in there just a bit longer, you're nearly there :)

Back