3 shakes but no dinner

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sweetcake, 10 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sweetcake

sweetcake Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim & Celebrity Slim
    Hi all, i'm on wk 2 of CS after doing last 6wks on Lipotrim. I decided to stick with 3 shakes a day like LT instead of having 2 shakes and a meal.

Im just not ready to reintroduce food yet as ive still got quite a bit of weight to lose and i know from past experience that its all or nothing with me.

Im just wondering if anyone else is doing this and also how you are all finding the weightloss on CS.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

alli/xenical low fat diet
    hiya, im doing cs on sole sorce too. its not too bad, the shakes are yummyer than cd and so easy to mix. it will be same as ll when u feel hungry drink the water. im on 2 packs a day to try and get weight off faster. i lost 9lbs first week 2lbs second week but it was totm. week 3 weighin is tomorrow so fingers crossed. ill let u know how i go.

well sone on LL
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.