1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

3 Stone after 15 Weeks on Lipotrim!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Inspirational Pictures' started by abbz, 21 February 2014 Social URL.

1. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

40lb.jpg
    Hello :)

I started Lipotrim on the 8th November 2013 at 195 lb/14 stone [BMI: 31] and finished on the 20th February 2014 (two weeks earlier than planned) at 155lb/11 stone [BMI: 25].
    I did intend to lose 55lb but I'm refeeding early and going to lose the rest, and more, on my own, and with the help of Slim & Save in April if necessary.

Lipotrim is the best thing I've ever done, I've gone from a shy, antisocial, miserable, obese potato to a confident, outgoing, happy, 'normal'-sized girl. I can't recommend it enough! It was hard, not to mention expensive, but well worth it.

If you're interested, my Minimins diary is here!

Good luck everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LindaWms

LindaWms Well-Known Member

amazing photo's. Well done :0clapper:
    I am inspired to see if I can do similar xx

4. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

Thank you :) I wish you the best of luck! :) xx

5. westiedog

westiedog Well-Known Member

Well done. Those pics are amazing x

6. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

Thank you! x

7. vJames

vJames Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your weight loss. You look great :) good luck with refeed and beyond.

8. abbz

abbz Well-Known Member

Thank you it means a lot to hear people say things like that!