3 stone (and 21.66% of body weight!) off

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Chuffed

1 more to go!

This is to cheer me up after a day in my sickbed. Ill :( Can someone remove that whoosh fairy now please?

Well done el that's amazing!!! If I reach 1 stone I'll be happy never mind 3!! Woo hoooo!!!

Sorry your not well hope you feel better soon :) x

Well done you, I noticed the other day that you were nearly there at the three stone mark. Hope you feel better soon.
x

congratulations... hope you feel better soon hun xx

Why is it every time u dont want her I start feeling like its me she'll be visiting next lol

Hope u feel better soon hun and well done on your fan achievement!

so thats why ive not been today silversilph :p

On to the rehydration sachets from GP... got bloods taken and querying gastroenteritis. I'm trying to to panic that there's glucose in them since they're there to replace the imbalance. Should I freak out?

Congrats on the weight loss - an incredible achievement :D

Take the meds your body needs them x your doing fab with your weight loss but you need to put health first gastros no laughing matter x get well soon x

Have taken some of them...just to rehydrated. Feeling a bit better but not 100%. Think it'll probably knock the weight loss off with the glucose so I'll try to behave and wait until next week to weigh! X

3 flippin stone...wow this diet is the best...well done, x what was three stone on the chart we were doing the other week? Will look back and check x

Back