• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 stone down, 3 and a half to go!

Felix

Gold Member
As motivation for my restart, I'm going to be brave and post some pics!

The first are before CD, when I was 15st 13. I look horrendous!!!! I've blanked out my face because it's so gross!!!! I was a large size 18, almost 20...

Then the second 2 are from today - 3 stone down and 3 and a half until my goal. I'm now a size 14 :) (Hope the pics work!!)

I can really tell the difference now I've compared pics!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Your looking fab felix!!! Your a dohnut though because you don't need to blank out your face-it looks very pretty :)xx

Felix

Gold Member
Aww thanks both of you! If I'm feeling brave I might do a before and now face pic (only if I'm feeling VERY brave though!!)

Wow...now thats some serious thinspiration there!!! How amazing do you look, just use that as your motivation to get right back on it for the last 2 or 3 stones. They will be off in no time. By the way I love your black and white dress, where did that come from? :)

bettiesrevenge said:
Wow...now thats some serious thinspiration there!!! How amazing do you look, just use that as your motivation to get right back on it for the last 2 or 3 stones. They will be off in no time. By the way I love your black and white dress, where did that come from? :)
Aww thank you that's so lovely for you to say :) the black and white dress was 8 quid from H&M!!!!! Didn't think I'd fit in the large and ended up having to get a medium so I'm well chuffed haha. They have it in a few colours too so I got a plain navy blue one :)

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
you look great hun,it really doesnt look like you need to lose another 3 and a half stone though.I love your long black dress too x

SO MUCH TO LOSE! said:
you look great hun,it really doesnt look like you need to lose another 3 and a half stone though.I love your long black dress too x
Thank you :) the black maxi dress was a bargain for 15 quid from primark!!

Felix said:
As motivation for my restart, I'm going to be brave and post some pics!

The first are before CD, when I was 15st 13. I look horrendous!!!! I've blanked out my face because it's so gross!!!! I was a large size 18, almost 20...

Then the second 2 are from today - 3 stone down and 3 and a half until my goal. I'm now a size 14 :) (Hope the pics work!!)

I can really tell the difference now I've compared pics!

WOW you look fab well done :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins