Total Solution 3 stone in 9 weeks?

spriggit82

I all, have had a major wobble and am determined to get back on the ts wagon this week. It's my 30th birthday in just over 9 weeks and I was wondering if it's possible to lose up to 3 stone by then? Has anyone got an idea what the maximum weight loss could be in that time? Thanks guys - looking forward to getting back on track x

I started weighing in at 15.11 on march 21st so I will of been doing this 8 weeks on weds and since then I've lost 2 stone 8lbs. This includes a weekend off plan where I went way overboard and gained about 8lbs in a weekend! I did lose it the following week. Also I have been adding bits if protein recently. So yeah I reckon it's doable.

I aimed to lose 2 stone in 9 weeks and 2 days and now I'm gonna push for 3 stone! Good luck xxx

it all depends on your start weight but vlcd are usualy about 1 stone per month but this can vary from person to person

Hiya - I'm currently about 15st 13lbs so would love to be at least in the 13s by July.... Going to make sure I stick to ts for the whole 9 weeks. I was just wondering as I haven't been on plan for a while will I get another big first week loss when I restart? X

I would think that you would have a good loss in your first week, good luck on your journey let me know how you get on xx

Back