3 stone loss in 10 weeks am so happy!!!

sarahskg

Can't quite believe I have lost 3 stone in 10 weeks (well just over 3 stone). I wanted to get down to 13 stone but I am going to try and go for 12 stone now as I know I will put on half a stone once I start eating again.

Just wish the weather would improve so I can show off my new bod!!!!!:)

That's exactly what I want to lose in 10 weeks! Well done, u have inspired me even more - I start tomoro x

That's absolutely fantastic! well done you:D I's also exactly where I want to be at 10 weeks. Bit disillusioned this week (week5)I only lost 1lb. Even my short term goal seems a long way away! Will persevere though and hopefully get a better loss this week.

Sarah, you have done amazeballs and Claire, don't despair, I had a crappy week 5 too - less than 1lb, but things will pick up.

That's exactly what I want to lose in 10 weeks! Well done, u have inspired me even more - I start tomoro x

Thanks, good luck and use this forum as it really helps. It does feel soooo good when you can feel and see the difference.

That's absolutely fantastic! well done you:D I's also exactly where I want to be at 10 weeks. Bit disillusioned this week (week5)I only lost 1lb. Even my short term goal seems a long way away! Will persevere though and hopefully get a better loss this week.

Thanks, dont get down, look at my loss in week 5, it all balances out in the end. I was amazed what I lost this week, its just some weeks are better than others.

Thanks, Im holding on in there! I did find yesterday a bit difficult and was tempted to stray, but I didn't (thank god!). It would have been so easy too... my 9 year old daughter keeps asking me mum can you have crisps, pizza, biscuits etc etc! There is always crisps and things in the house (one of my many downfalls!):)

Back