3 stone loss :)

I've achieved my goal of 3 stone loss on CD but.... I feel it's time to stop, I still have 14 lbs to lose and would like to do this thru healthy eating & exercise... Any advice..?.

Fantastic!!! Well done!!!, you must be so pleased with yourself, as to advice on what to do to keep it off is really an individual choice, for me four years ago when I came off Cambridge, I walked all the time, and kept to 3 healthy meals a day, but for me I got lazy started snacking and put some back on, determination is key and bring happy with how you are now. It has to be a new way if life and try not to slip into bad habits again, good luck for your future and once again well done:)

Can I just suggest that you work your way up the steps before you start your healthy eating and exercising? You can make the two work together and it saves you having a water weight gain in one hit? Congratulations on your loss, you must feel great!

Can I just suggest that you work your way up the steps before you start your healthy eating and exercising? You can make the two work together and it saves you having a water weight gain in one hit? Congratulations on your loss, you must feel great!
Hi I still have 14lbs to go... Planning on staying on Cd porridge & then protein n green veg for lunch n dinner, but the one thing I miss is fruit and after a day of being off cd I am feeling so much better although I'm not really eating anymore, for me 1o weeks was enough on SS , yes I feel great and don't regret it one bit! Goodluck in all your jounies, something tells me maintaining is going to be the real challenge ahead x

hey hun, i would suggest maybe getting another half stone off first before switching to healthy eating and exercise, that way you've only got a smaller amount to shift rather than seeing it as a full stone. of course its entirely up to you but when i first did CD i got to 9st and wanted to be 8st so i started alternate day fasting which worked and i lost another 4lbs but once i hit christmas everything went wrong! i do believe that if i'd persevered with cd for just 7lbs more then i would have had more incentive to stay below the 8.5 stone mark. hope you get the last stone off fairly easily, you've done great so far! xx

Back