3 stones off by sept *back to school time* anyone want to join me?

lebody

my lo starts playschool this sept, at 44 yrs old im likely to be to oldest mum at the school gates don't want to be the fattest one too!!! I currently weigh 15st 13lbs eeeep and would like to get down to 12st 13lbs or less in just over 4 months, I know its going to be tough but going to try my best with following: sw red days x 5, sw ee days x 2 .. but keeping portion/calorie control determined not to go over 1400 a day (aka rosemary conley) and might zig zag a bit ie, have less In the week, more at weekends. 30-45 mins a day brisk walking x 5, zumba workout dvd twice a week, join gym in june to tone up and looking into green coffee bean supplements but need to check with doctor first as have slightly raised blood pressure which is currently being investigated - another major reason to lose the surplus weight!!

I'll join you! I go on holiday at the very end of August, the bank holiday weekend, so I would love to have lost 3 stone by then, although, that's 3st in 4 months (16 weeks) and as I only lost 2lb in the whole of April (I'm rubbish at dieting!) I wouldn't put money on myself doing it! :)

But the closer I get to it the better! It'll be nice to have some friendly 'competition'. xxxx

This is a ridiculously difficult goal, but it's doable if you can lose 2.5lbs per week for the next 17 weeks (which takes us up to the first week of September).

For me, I am looking to lose 1st 6.5lbs by then, but I'd be happy to lose 1st 3lbs (which is a pound a week).

I'll join you! I started SW last week and would love to lose 3 stone by Sept. My LO starts infants school then and I too don't want to be a fat mum at the school gates. Anything is possible if you want it enough, we can do this :)

I'll join you! I have set myself a target of 2lbs a week until october before my holiday to lose roughly 3-4 stone, I have been exercising 5 days a week and I am going to do red days and 2 se days. I am currently 3lbs ahead of my target

woops forgot I started this thread lool .. will try and resurrect it if anyone still up for it lol x
well I completely changed what was planning on doing and started slim/save 2.5 weeks ago im now 14.13st so have lost 1 stone in just over a month this includes few lbs at slimming world but most of it on slim/save
my weigh in day Is Saturday so will update then .. my lo starts nursery 9th sept so just over 3 months to lose another 2 stones, would like to lose little more if possible but happy as long as scales going down :)

I'll join I'm starting the Kee diet when my package arrives, should be a few days, it's pretty much the same as S&S.

I currently weigh about 12st 12lbs, would like to get to 10st so 2st 12lbs off!

I'll post my actual stats when I get my package as will have scales by then too!

Size: 16
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 12st 12lb (approx)

Goal: Small size 14, probably 1-2 stone

Back