3 stones off photo

kellmo

Gold Member
Before and after
Ok, so my family are eating their tea and I'm bored in the living room, so I made this.

image-2499037673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi jasmine!

This is the first time I've ever done a vlcd. I started on Cambridge but switched to slim and save when i'd got the basics and realised how much money I'd be saving.

It's taken 3 months, ish. I started 7th june, I had a 5 day planned break beginning at the end of July for Disneyland but got straight back on it. (I ate salads and had one treat meal-a pizza!)

I hope to be around 10 stone as a life long weight but I want to get under that so I can gain a couple with the refeed.

I'm glad it's inspiring, only 3 months ago I was in your position willing myself to look like other vlcd dieters!

How long have you been on it? How are you doing?

im pretty much the same start weight as you i think im 13and half stone .id lost 18lbs on Cambridge in may but put it all back on.id love to get to 10stone. I've still some Cambridge products left and a week of slim and save to try.going to start tomorrow.i just need to get motivated again and seeing your pics really helped.i know slim and save is cheaper but what did you think of the flavour of packs im comparison to Cambridge x

jasminescott242 said:
im pretty much the same start weight as you i think im 13and half stone .id lost 18lbs on Cambridge in may but put it all back on.id love to get to 10stone. I've still some Cambridge products left and a week of slim and save to try.going to start tomorrow.i just need to get motivated again and seeing your pics really helped.i know slim and save is cheaper but what did you think of the flavour of packs im comparison to Cambridge x

To be honest I think the shakes are much of a muchness, however the bars are a million times better and the hot meals are really ok. I also love my daily protein too. I didn't mind weighing in on my own as I was determined, plus my 2 counsellors were either expensive or obese (which is not what I expected or needed from a CDC) to be honest!

Good luck, you'll do great if you want it enough x

Your looking amazing hun :) lively shape :) well done

Xxx

wow what a difference, you look great. It shows me on day 1 what I can do in 3 months if I put the effort in.

(Going to badger you until you make a diary.... Go on.... You know you want tooo) Xx

kellmo said:
To be honest I think the shakes are much of a muchness, however the bars are a million times better and the hot meals are really ok. I also love my daily protein too. I didn't mind weighing in on my own as I was determined, plus my 2 counsellors were either expensive or obese (which is not what I expected or needed from a CDC) to be honest!

Good luck, you'll do great if you want it enough x

Aw thanks chick.and huge well done again ive just taken all my measurements and gonna try tomorrow.have you any meal suggestions for the protein? did you find yourself hungry?for first 3weeks of Cambridge i wasnt hungry surprisingly must have been the ketosis

jasminescott242 said:
Aw thanks chick.and huge well done again ive just taken all my measurements and gonna try tomorrow.have you any meal suggestions for the protein? did you find yourself hungry?for first 3weeks of Cambridge i wasnt hungry surprisingly must have been the ketosis

To be honest I like quite simple protein, I crave 'normal' food so I often have salmon (done in tinfoil) in the oven with salad veggies
Or a heap of mashed broccoli and cauliflower. I like chicken fried in fry light with garlic/paprika/any spices really.

I've just started having scrambled egg with smoked fish (not for everyone!) but I love it. I like omelette with mushrooms or just plain with mixed herbs!

I also like a cooked chicken, cooled down in the fridge with salad. Baked fish with leeks, (coley is cheap and tastes like cod).
I always add a sprinkle of salt as for me, if I don't have it I feel faint and weak the next day (weird eh?)

There are lots of imaginative ways to have your protein on here, mine are pretty boring in comparison but I like them!

Oh also, runny boiled eggs with asparagus x

Kellmo x

Yum! I have white fish with half a pack of cottage pie as its a bit like mash potato, I mix it with leaks and mushrooms. Yummy.

Well done with your weight loss, you can easy see a huge difference in yr before and after pics ;-)

You look amazing :)

Wow you look gorgeous - well done x

Well done!!! This is the great thing about VLCDs, we are talking about June to now and look at the difference. It's gotta be worth anybodies investment of 3 months out of their life to have such a fantastic transformation. Anybdoy that is having a tough time and thinks it's not worth it, should look at your photos!!!

Well done!!! This is the great thing about VLCDs, we are talking about June to now and look at the difference. It's gotta be worth anybodies investment of 3 months out of their life to have such a fantastic transformation. Anybdoy that is having a tough time and thinks it's not worth it, should look at your photos!!!

Well said, 3 months isn't that long in the grand scheme of things x

Back