Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 weeks down and still going yes!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by acornpink, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i am happy to say after my last couple of bad days with a cough feeling sorry for myself i am still sicking to it and found the chicken soup my comfort food believe it or not:)
    i was just reading a story by some just starting the diet on when do others have there meals. i have mine at 10 , 3 and 8which seems to suit me fine hope this helps anyone:devilangel:Ann

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Congratulations on getting this far.. How much have you lost? How have you found it?

4. acornpink

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi slimmasu i have lost 11lb 1st week 7lb 2nd week and 5lb this week like i said these last few days have been bad and had to resort to milk of magnisia for my tummy ache but apart from that i have had loads more energy going to power plate for some toning my muscles i also have been using bio oil on my tummy cos i dread having the big loose flesh big people get when they lose weight i think i started about your weight

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's an amazing loss!! Well done!! I can only dream of losing that much! That's over a stone and a half in 3 weeks! WOW..... You have given me hope... Thank you x

6. acornpink

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i dont believe it myself i can tell with my clothes these skirts which used to fit round my ribcage instead of my waist are now on my hips, i have so many clothes i have started putting some in those vacumn packs out the way i need room for new ones, but i will wait till they drop off before i buy new:)

7. margareth

margareth Full Member

Well done on losing so much weight your times to take the drinks sound ok . I have an early start most mornings ,night duty!!! so my 1st of day is about 8 or 8.30 the next at4.30 or 5 then in work at 12 am!!!

8. acornpink

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    that must be a nightmare i work early lates and sleepovers so havent had to change my meal times ,but i have been asked to do waking nights i dont think i could manage:) with espect to you :DAnn

9. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    I'm very envious Acorn - can't wait to have three weeks done! Well done you on your fantastic loss. :0)

10. kellieanne

kellieanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done on your fab loss im glad your feeling better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.