Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 Weeks supply?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou_Lou, 28 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I am getting 3 weeks worth of packs next week, as I am going home for easter, and I know another CDC wouldn't sell me the products. Do you think this is wise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missloco

missloco Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just wanted to say well done. Have you been on Sole source or 790 cal plan?

I am currently 11.5 and want to get to the same goal as you. But the loss is slowing and i don't know whether to sole source for thre last 20 pounds?

4. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I am still Sole Sourcing, as this is what my CDC has told me to do. I have found the loss has slowed down quite alot and when I tried the 790 plan, I gained 3lbs :(

5. missloco

missloco Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think as soon as you stop sole sourcing you will gain a few pounds as you start to store glycogen . As long as your inches have not gone up it should not be a problem.

As it is probably water water rather than fat

6. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    CDCs are allowed to supply up to 4 weeks of packs. But we must see the client at least every four weeks, so there is nothing wrong in you having 3 weeks worth.

Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.